yeah mayne... i think she just may be into chocolate

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: "Other than that I was a pimp!" 3:13

Man :whew:
The story itself isn't even THAT big of a deal. He was in his own car, and he was skeptical
OK..

Him telling the story now, and the pauses. You could see how his feelings was still compromised :russ:
He didn't go into the WORST of it. And he said the girl and a friend... then it changed to she went to a friends
I think the broad and the dude went to his house, using his car
Then they got a quickie in, but talked it up on the way there
And Michael just sat there in the backseat like :sadcam:
Waited...
... then snuck out the car once they got back from fukkin

How I know all that happened? That's all I can come up with as to why he was still so hurt by it :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn what Michael smith talmbout, that bytch would get titty fukked. I need her on that everyday. I like her sorta raspy voice. :noah:

the thing is, when she's on the radio, she's not even one of the main people. she does does the news updates, and occasionally the 3rd voice for the afternoon show. sometimes, I hear her doing an actual show on the weekends.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I want to slap Michael smith so he could stay still. This cornball brotha moves his head so much when he talks.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I recognize her voice. I think it's sarah spain. and she's on ESPN Chicago all the time. I have seen a lot of pics of her where she's clean tho.

Sarah Spain (SarahSpain) on Twitter

DSC_2172.JPG

images

l.jpg

IMG_2970_V1.jpg

sarah_spain-06.jpg

ya'll tellin me ya'll wouldn't do something with them big ol tittays??????? :rose:
giphy.gif

they just had her in that wack ass dress cuz they were trying to hide them knockers on national tv.

full
Those breast meats.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because he's smart and understands how all them cacs around him think. Remember that old saying " ignorance is bliss"? The opposite is also true.:ld:

Michael Smith on the other hand, seems like a real cornball and i'm not surprised to hear he did some shyt like this at all. Seems soft as hell.

I know, i know, but Bomani needs to chill sometimes. I feel like he gets worked up for nothing.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
She always seems mad annoying whenever i watch her on Around The Horn. However where are the receipts that she was getting smutted out by brothas...cuz she just married a cac last year. I think nikkas hyped that angle off of them pics :mjlol:

Btw anybody know if they were ever on an episode of ATH together? :ohhh:

this the same dude that left a conversation that was going good with melyssa ford to go chase behind black thoughts from the roots

but mike smith 1 of my fav on espn

What?!?! :mindblown: where you catch this story at breh?