Michael Smith Sat & Wait in the Car While His Girl Cheated on Him

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cute lite boi like smith and you cheat on him :what: stupid bytch, if she kept riding that sweet dikk she'd be eating off that ESPN money im sure it's good

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I recognize her voice. I think it's sarah spain. and she's on ESPN Chicago all the time. I have seen a lot of pics of her where she's clean tho.

Sarah Spain (SarahSpain) on Twitter

DSC_2172.JPG

images

l.jpg

IMG_2970_V1.jpg

sarah_spain-06.jpg

ya'll tellin me ya'll wouldn't do something with them big ol tittays??????? :rose:
giphy.gif

they just had her in that wack ass dress cuz they were trying to hide them knockers on national tv.
She looking damn good in these pictures. Wasn't looking that great on the show but she did seem to think a little quicker on her feet than Jemele.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what Michael smith talmbout, that bytch would get titty fukked. I need her on that everyday. I like her sorta raspy voice. :noah:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I like Bomani but he seems like he's constantly pissed off and on edge all the time

That's because he's smart and understands how all them cacs around him think. Remember that old saying " ignorance is bliss"? The opposite is also true.:ld:

Michael Smith on the other hand, seems like a real cornball and i'm not surprised to hear he did some shyt like this at all. Seems soft as hell.