Michael Sam Walking Around With A Boner During Combine

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What? Cause I don't care. I played in a football in a locker room for years I don't give a fukk about seeing another nikkas dikk. I also have no problem if people admitted they care about this topic. I'm directing my statement to all the people, which seems like the majority that claim they don't care but then are in all the other threads. If that's not you, then I'm not directing my statement towards you.plus the idea of a dude having a boner at a combine is outrageous and hilarious

full
Fantasia-50g-Wild-Mango-L.jpg

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
What? Cause I don't care. I played in a football in a locker room for years I don't give a fukk about seeing another nikkas dikk. I also have no problem if people admitted they care about this topic. I'm directing my statement to all the people, which seems like the majority that claim they don't care but then are in all the other threads. If that's not you, then I'm not directing my statement towards you.plus the idea of a dude having a boner at a combine is outrageous and hilarious

But.....you still clicked on to see his dikk, no matter how you try to rationlize it The title was self explanatory. Breh one thing that I learned from Jack Black is that everybody is gay sometime in life, right now is your sometime, unless you said no homo when you clicked on.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of y'all so-called straight males on here lust after men. You ain't fooling anybody.