Michael Sam Walking Around With A Boner During Combine

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Everyone in this thread is deep down bi curious. Why the heck y'all clicked then?:dwillhuh:

I clicked on just to tell you guys about watching that video of him walking with a bulge in the front, let's not watch that brehs, I know I didnt watch this video of his meat print. :childplease:

Edit: THIS niqqa even run gay:snoop:

Was about to troll the fukk out of @SkiHatDaGawd, then the nikka goes and adds his edit line, making my attempt at humor a moot fukkin point...

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I don't get this place at all. 6 pages on a dudes dikk. You could honestly put me in a room surrounded by models at the nfl combine and I'm not getting a boner dudes playing for millions and you kids think he's getting a boner right before the 40... Spandex just make your junk stick out, y'all 13 year old boys?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
5 stars for getting a bunch of nikkas to talk about a gay dudes dikk and none of them feeling at all suspect about it.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I'm not even trying to comment on a nikka package or whatnot, but in regards to his disappointing bench, if I'm this nikka's agent then I'm trying to find out why the NFL couldn't have developed a bar that accomodates my client's limp wristed lifting style like Wormser did for Lamar all the way back in 1984 :birdman:

:dead::dead: @ Lamar's celebration

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Was about to troll the fukk out of @SkiHatDaGawd, then the nikka goes and adds his edit line, making my attempt at humor a moot fukkin point...

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

:pachaha:That's because I'm 50/50 bulletproof.

I don't get this place at all. 6 pages on a dudes dikk. You could honestly put me in a room surrounded by models at the nfl combine and I'm not getting a boner dudes playing for millions and you kids think he's getting a boner right before the 40... Spandex just make your junk stick out, y'all 13 year old boys?

Why did YOU click on then? Everybody else clicked to see his dikk:stopitslime: but you......why did you click on? To tell us this?:comeon:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:That's because I'm 50/50 bulletproof.

Why did YOU click on then? Everybody else clicked to see his dikk:stopitslime: but you......why did you click on? To tell us this?:comeon:

What? Cause I don't care. I played in a football in a locker room for years I don't give a fukk about seeing another nikkas dikk. I also have no problem if people admitted they care about this topic. I'm directing my statement to all the people, which seems like the majority that claim they don't care but then are in all the other threads. If that's not you, then I'm not directing my statement towards you.plus the idea of a dude having a boner at a combine is outrageous and hilarious