Michael Porter Jr one of em New Blacks i see

Daps
Social Warriors mounted up quick in this thread. Keyboard Harriett Tubman's always got something to say against real progression and unity. Fake ass outrage. Every national story about cops and a black man dying be having y'all instantly forgetting the real issue at hand -- and that's how we treat ourselves smh
"ourselves". Stop pretending to be black. You're a lame

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Social Warriors mounted up quick in this thread. Keyboard Harriett Tubman's always got something to say against real progression and unity. Fake ass outrage. Every national story about cops and a black man dying be having y'all instantly forgetting the real issue at hand -- and that's how we treat ourselves smh

H71ql6G.gif

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The difference is that steaks actually exist. You can touch see and feel it. Keep believing in make believe.
I can't touch, see, or feel you or anybody else on the internet :manny:

I can touch, see, and feel the world around me and it's pretty stupid and against all other science to say it came from absolutely nothing. It all had to come from somewhere, just like your post :manny:

But you got it breh :hubie:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Naw that’s that old black churchy submissive turn the other cheek “pray for your enemy” weak bullshyt
Yea this not mulatto or new negro stuff

This one lays once again at the feet of them delusional new aged Christians

Same groups responsible for hugging that beast amber guyger

Same groups responsible for getting in prayer circles after a maniac just shot up a church and killed 9 people.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago