Playoff Harden

Lakers 1-16 Bracket Is Truly About To Be A Cakewalk SMH! :francis:

Na lol

Shouts to Bron
Rest Well to The Brotha in Minnesota

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I know religious folks can be weirdos sometimes, but did he really “think” this was a good idea?? :snoop:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How did praying work out during slavery?
2020 and some black people still “praying” that some white messiah will save them. How can you worship the same god as your oppressor?
Same way I can eat my steak med/med-rare while the next man cooks his well done. Just because @Another Man fukks something up don't mean I can't do it right :manny:

Being a bytch ass nikka isn't a Christian thing, it's a bytch ass nikka thing :manny:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Hate Speech
Social Warriors mounted up quick in this thread. Keyboard Harriett Tubman's always got something to say against real progression and unity. Fake ass outrage. Every national story about cops and a black man dying be having y'all instantly forgetting the real issue at hand -- and that's how we treat ourselves smh

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Social Warriors mounted up quick in this thread. Keyboard Harriett Tubman's always got something to say against real progression and unity. Fake ass outrage. Every national story about cops and a black man dying be having y'all instantly forgetting the real issue at hand -- and that's how we treat ourselves smh

Eat a dikk, pedophile

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Pray to a "God" that allow all of this to happen, brethren.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Same way I can eat my steak med/med-rare while the next man cooks his well done. Just because @Another Man fukks something up don't mean I can't do it right :manny:

Being a bytch ass nikka isn't a Christian thing, it's a bytch ass nikka thing :manny:
The difference is that steaks actually exist. You can touch see and feel it. Keep believing in make believe.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Trash ass post!