Michael Porter Jr is going to Mizzou-edit- out for year due to Spinal Injury

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You had back surgery for herniated discs too? How long did it take you to recover?

This is the same surgery Dwight Howard had in 2012 btw.
I could do normal routines in a week or two. Was pain free damn near instantly. But I’m not a professional athlete that has to train, lift weights, and all that other daily grind shyt

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bad back that shyt for life he sliding in the draft for sure

You see Steve Kerr still having issue after the surgery. The spine connected to the brain and it got the nerve system there too.

Best thing with a bad back is to take it easy. Rehab it with stretching, yoga, massages, wearing a back brace when you’re walking around, strengthen it with light weight exercises building it back up.

Sucks for him because back problems going be for life and it’s high probability he’ll re-injury it specially playing basketball is a contact sport jumping up and down, around running, a lot of stress on the back

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I hope the best for him, but :whew: we dodged a bullet. We had to play this nikka on Friday if he was healthy.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bad back that shyt for life he sliding in the draft for sure

You see Steve Kerr still having issue after the surgery. The spine connected to the brain and it got the nerve system there too.

Best thing with a bad back is to take it easy. Rehab it with stretching, yoga, massages, wearing a back brace when you’re walking around, strengthen it with light weight exercises building it back up.

Sucks for him because back problems going be for life and it’s high probability he’ll re-injury it specially playing basketball is a contact sport jumping up and down, around running, a lot of stress on the back
Which back light weight exercises should I do?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Nah, this will cause him to slide but a team will still take him high hoping that he can at least be 90% of what he was supposed to be, if not a full recovery. No need to risk coming back and not getting at least some guaranteed money.

There was already heavy speculation that he might stay there longer than one year because he’s got 3 siblings that all go to Missouri and they are super tight.

It’s the only reason he went there.

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
As a basketball fan who wanted to see on of the top player in the class perform I'm like :martin:

As a normal person who understands back injuries are no joke and wants to see the kid do well and achieve his career goals I'm like
:sadcam:
As a Kansas fan I'm like
:mjlol: