Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's weird how all of these top college bb athletes are having season-ending injuries. Embiid hardly ever played at KU, Fultz is out, Simmons was out last year,. I think AAU is wearing these boys down.
AAU? They don't be even going hard in AAU, shyt's like an All-Star game most of the time with those kids just fukking around and playing no defense.

:mjlol:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
AAU? They don't be even going hard in AAU, shyt's like an All-Star game most of the time with those kids just fukking around and playing no defense.

:mjlol:
You're not understanding what I'm saying, But first, you're wrong because some of them do play hard, because that's the only way they're getting notice, because a lot of scouts aren't going to high school games, so they're going to AAU games, Nike Camp, ABCD Camp, Adidas etc.

More importantly, whether they're playing hard or not, they're playing a lot more games than they were 20 years ago, that shyt has to wear on your body plus leave you more vulnerable for injury.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It's weird how all of these top college bb athletes are having season-ending injuries. Embiid hardly ever played at KU, Fultz is out, Simmons was out last year,. I think AAU is wearing these boys down.
it's style of play plus # of games
and the fact most modern humans are made of sugar/fructose syrup now
fuhuhuhuhuu

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Kyrie had one too at Duke IIRC.

I don't think it's AAU is solely responsible. For you to get to this level you have to play constantly so if it is evil then it's a necessary evil.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kyrie had one too at Duke IIRC.

I don't think it's AAU is solely responsible. For you to get to this level you have to play constantly so if it is evil then it's a necessary evil.
Facts but the wear and tear on a body not fully developed can definitely cause some hampering injuries

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
fuhuhuhuhuu

You and your posting style got me
313.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin