Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jumpman-jordan.jpg

this dude listens to kool keith its obvious
This reminds me of that gif where Beanie Sigel almost ran into that wall

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Could Imagine Jordan In The Meetings For Concept Designs For The Jordan Brand Clothing

Jordan: Where Are The Paint Splashes On The Jeans I Asked For? And The Tear Holes Going Up The Leg, Did Y'all Even Get My E Mail!? Please Tell Me The Red Silk Button Up Shirts Have The White Collar I Was Very Specific :comeon:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Could Imagine Jordan In The Meetings For Concept Designs For The Jordan Brand Clothing

Jordan: Where Are The Paint Splashes On The Jeans I Asked For? And The Tear Holes Going Up The Leg, Did Y'all Even Get My E Mail!? Please Tell Me The Red Silk Button Up Shirts Have The White Collar I Was Very Specific :comeon:
board meetings must be fustrating with this dude..

Assistant: Mr Jordan sir, we have devised a new style in Jeans fashion that will not only be on par with the latest trend of today, but research shows it will be a significant breakthrough in fashion for years to come... We have selected a panel of judges raging from teens to middle age adults and they all agree this is a real hot style of Jeans

Jordan: :patrice: looks good... But I think we can add a bit more... 10 polyester pockets

Assistant::upsetfavre: polyester pockets sir?

Jordan: Yea 10 polyester pockets each with their own distinct color :banderas:

Assistant: :wtf: but sir these jeans are dark toned

Jordan: :damn: nikka I SAID 10 POLYESTER COLORED POCKETS!!!

Assistant: :francis: I'm on it sir

Last edited: