Michael Jordan out here dressed like shyt again ...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
cM4Bd.jpg

"I got a dreaded mullet, and I still don't look as bad as MJ" - Sam Perkins
HOW IS THIS fukkING HAPPENING!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

yo man...

this shyt ain't right man :demonic:

i'm getting legit angry... what the fukk man... what are these fukking pants?

listen... we need to figure this shyt out... we need to get at stephen a.. skip says he's on his dikk.. i know there's some people out there.. si or somebody.. i KNOW we can start getting this question buzzing out there.. enough to get someone to ask the fukking question..

WHO THE fukk IS LETTING MJ DO THIS shyt :damn:

lets think about this... he wakes up... he got a wife.. or girlfriend.. somebody seeing him get dressed in fukking master p pants

he got kids man..... and his kids ain't fukking herbs.. how they letting their dad do this

he got people in the office.. fans... reporters.. charles barkley... charles oakley... SOMEBODY :damn:

nobody is telling this nikka nothing??? nobody has ever asked?? he CANNOT have a stylist... there is no way

i mean nike ain't calling this nikka?? they fukking design clothes breh... they've had 40 years of clothing designers walk through them doors and nobody can tell Mike shyt :mindblown:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
HOW IS THIS fukkING HAPPENING!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

yo man...

this shyt ain't right man :demonic:

i'm getting legit angry... what the fukk man... what are these fukking pants?

listen... we need to figure this shyt out... we need to get at stephen a.. skip says he's on his dikk.. i know there's some people out there.. si or somebody.. i KNOW we can start getting this question buzzing out there.. enough to get someone to ask the fukking question..

WHO THE fukk IS LETTING MJ DO THIS shyt :damn:

lets think about this... he wakes up... he got a wife.. or girlfriend.. somebody seeing him get dressed in fukking master p pants

he got kids man..... and his kids ain't fukking herbs.. how they letting their dad do this

he got people in the office.. fans... reporters.. charles barkley... charles oakley... SOMEBODY :damn:

nobody is telling this nikka nothing??? nobody has ever asked?? he CANNOT have a stylist... there is no way

i mean nike ain't calling this nikka?? they fukking design clothes breh... they've had 40 years of clothing designers walk through them doors and nobody can tell Mike shyt :mindblown:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Illuminati :ufdup: