Michael Jordan "Now It's Obvious, That LeBron Has Had A Better Career Than Kobe"

McPiff

#goat
Daps
why you fakkits always feel the need to talk down on a nikka just to big up someone you like? :wtf:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude literally made this shyt up and this thread isn't in the bushes, smh

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
No Kobe is still in his prime and better than Lebron who is also in his prime
Stop trying to discuss Basketball you done exposed yourself when you creamed your jeans game 6 thinking we lost then went to the mods to try and get the thread deleted after you got ethered for like 5 pages :dead: aint nobody forgot nikka go back to the locker room.

On at least two occasions Wade saved the Heat from getting eliminated with breakthrough games in spite of his injuries, and the Heat don't win their 1st championship without Chris Bosh. I like the Heat, they're my second favorite team after the Bulls, but let's not act like there wasn't quite a few games where Lebron played like a b*tch. All 3 players are integral to the Heat winning a 'ship. And Kobe+Gasol is not a stacked team breh, you need to check the rosters in the West to the level of comp these nikkas was facin'.

Like Tobe didnt get bailed out multiple times in the finals himself he was pivotal in that game 7 in 2010 oh wait.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Like Tobe didnt get bailed out multiple times in the finals himself he was pivotal in that game 7 in 2010 oh wait.

They wouldn't have made it to game 7 without Kobe. Lebron wouldn't have even beaten the f*ckin' injury ridden Bulls without big performances from Wade, big difference. And let's not get started on Lebron in the finals pre-Miami, that ain't what you want :ufdup:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
They wouldn't have made it to game 7 without Kobe. Lebron wouldn't have even beaten the f*ckin' injury ridden Bulls without big performances from Wade, big difference. And let's not get started on Lebron in the finals pre-Miami, that ain't what you want :ufdup:
LeBrons beaten healthy bulls teams multiple times going back to Cleveland I guess you missed the 2011 ECF when LeBron carried in that series against a league best record Bulls team with Rose coming off an MVP season. We can get started on LeBron pre miami, You really wanna compare his Cleveland teams to others. Kobe almost shot LA out of a back to back ring in game 7 it doesnt matter how you make it to a game 7 if you almost cost your team the W. But wait LeBron is the only one to get saved right.
:rudy:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LeBrons beaten healthy bulls teams multiple times going back to Cleveland I guess you missed the 2011 ECF when LeBron carried in that series against a league best record Bulls team with Rose coming off an MVP season. We can get started on LeBron pre miami, You really wanna compare his Cleveland teams to others. Kobe almost shot LA out of a back to back ring in game 7. But wait LeBron is the only one to get saved right. :rudy:

Kobe and Jordan never averaged below 40% for a f*ckin' Finals. Anybody can have a bad game, but 2 bad Finals in a row? This is your gawd? :pachaha:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Kobe and Jordan never averaged below 40% for a f*ckin' Finals. Anybody can have a bad game, but 2 bad Finals in a row? This is your gawd? :pachaha:
2 bad finals in a row which years we talking bout? Im sure LeBron wishes he could blow a 3-0 lead in the playoffs.

:troll:

Last edited:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
that's before his time
Look at the Kobe stans dapping that post thinking he was right. :deadmanny:

@blackzeus Dont dip out now :mjpls:

83219298.gif

Last edited: