Michael Jordan "Now It's Obvious, That LeBron Has Had A Better Career Than Kobe"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

:mjpls:

Magic Johnson sees imminent breakup of Heat Big Three
June 12, 2013|By Ira Winderman, South Florida Sun Sentinel
SAN ANTONIO — So who says Miami Heat forward LeBron James needs to start playing more like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant and less like Magic Johnson? That would be Johnson, himself.

"I want him to be more like Kobe or Michael than like me," Johnson said with a laugh during a Wednesday NBA Finals conference call, "in order to win, because he has to score points and this defense and this team

I'm not sure if you joking or not, but each one of the things you posted said Lebron is better. I wasn't sure myself til I seen your post. Now first your post
Jordan says Lebron is the man... then says Kobe has more rings, but he only talked about Lebron.
Larry says Lebron too. then after that he says He's pick kobe to be his teammate because of his dedication to get better
Then he said he'd rather play with Lebron. He'd be more fun like when he was with Walton. The guy who posted the video named it wrong
Your magic piece is a reach, magic isn't comparing them. He was making a critique on how he felt Lebron should approach game 3
Used them as examples. Now this is how Lebron can be in Jordans status one day.

Lebron clearly is the reason the heat won back to back titles. Jordan won 3, left for 2, came back and won 3 more :wow:
Lebron just won 2. If he can keep it going, once he hits 5 the dumbasses who give HOBE too much credit? Even by there bullshyt logic they have to recognize Lebron as an equal
Now if he wins 5 straight, nobody on either side will doubt who is better between him and everybody else.. except Jordan
And the answer will still be that Jordan was the better all around player. But Lebron will be the more dominant player out of the two
This is all hypothetically speaking because Lebron hasn't done all that yet. But HE earned his titles. Wade and Bosh been playing like Calbert Cheaney & Jarred Jeffries ever since Lebron stepped foot on the beach. Kobe had shaq and phil + a stacked bench on all his title teams tho :hula:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if you joking or not, but each one of the things you posted said Lebron is better. I wasn't sure myself til I seen your post. Now first your post
Jordan says Lebron is the man... then says Kobe has more rings, but he only talked about Lebron.
Larry says Lebron too. then after that he says He's pick kobe to be his teammate because of his dedication to get better
Then he said he'd rather play with Lebron. He'd be more fun like when he was with Walton. The guy who posted the video named it wrong
Your magic piece is a reach, magic isn't comparing them. He was making a critique on how he felt Lebron should approach game 3
Used them as examples. Now this is how Lebron can be in Jordans status one day.

Lebron clearly is the reason the heat won back to back titles. Jordan won 3, left for 2, came back and won 3 more :wow:
Lebron just won 2. If he can keep it going, once he hits 5 the dumbasses who give HOBE too much credit? Even by there bullshyt logic they have to recognize Lebron as an equal
Now if he wins 5 straight, nobody on either side will doubt who is better between him and everybody else.. except Jordan
And the answer will still be that Jordan was the better all around player. But Lebron will be the more dominant player out of the two
This is all hypothetically speaking because Lebron hasn't done all that yet. But HE earned his titles. Wade and Bosh been playing like Calbert Cheaney & Jarred Jeffries ever since Lebron stepped foot on the beach. Kobe had shaq and phil + a stacked bench on all his title teams tho :hula:

On at least two occasions Wade saved the Heat from getting eliminated with breakthrough games in spite of his injuries, and the Heat don't win their 1st championship without Chris Bosh. I like the Heat, they're my second favorite team after the Bulls, but let's not act like there wasn't quite a few games where Lebron played like a b*tch. All 3 players are integral to the Heat winning a 'ship. And Kobe+Gasol is not a stacked team breh, you need to check the rosters in the West to the level of comp these nikkas was facin'.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
On at least two occasions Wade saved the Heat from getting eliminated with breakthrough games in spite of his injuries, and the Heat don't win their 1st championship without Chris Bosh. I like the Heat, they're my second favorite team after the Bulls, but let's not act like there wasn't quite a few games where Lebron played like a b*tch. All 3 players are integral to the Heat winning a 'ship. And Kobe+Gasol is not a stacked team breh, you need to check the rosters in the West to the level of comp these nikkas was facin'.
You talking crazy tho. I hear you, Wade had a great "GAME" here and there. WTF does that even mean/matter?
Ray Allen is the REASON why they won the 2nd title with his clutch 3 vs the Spurs, that doesn't erase the fact he hasn't done shyt either since he been in Miami
The first title, I'd give more credit to Mario Chalmers and Mike Miller stepping up than I would Wade. Wade and Bron are supposed to be 2 of the top 4 players in the league. Bosh was in that top 10 at the time. But since Lebron, neither has been shyt. Now you see Wade's sorry ass doing actual interviews talking about "Yeah, its been hard sacrificing my game for the good of the team :to:

I'd say that shyt too if I was a shell of my former self. Bosh never went out like that. He just collecting rings, averaging about 9pts, 7rbs and photo bombing the fukk outta photos while lookin made fruity in half of them. Just sayin, those two could of been replaced with Calbert Cheaney and Jarred Jeffries in there primes and the results would of been the same. Wade n Bosh get NO CREDIT for these titles bruh. Only year one did Wade even play good for this team, and guess who didn't play well then. Bron in the Finals. How come Wade and Bosh couldn't beat 47yrs old Dirk? How come he couldn't stop 43yrs old Jason Terry? That was his man :huhldup:
Even 50yr old Jason Kid looked good that season. JJ Berare or whatever, wade was nowhere to be seen
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong :ld:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Lebron from 11-13 in the playoffs didnt do anything Kobe didnt do from 08-10, and he had a 3rd all star in bosh which Kobe didnt Have. Kobe had lamar odom, who's a high end role player but Bosh is a future HOF who was a multiple time all star before coming to Miami, odom has yet to make one team.

The funny thing is that bosh had more all star selections and playoff wins then before Miami then Pau did before coming to LA. He was a actually considered better then Gasol before the trade and then people started to Revise history

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'd say that shyt too if I was a shell of my former self. Bosh never went out like that. He just collecting rings, averaging about 9pts, 7rbs and photo bombing the fukk outta photos while lookin made fruity in half of them. Just sayin, those two could of been replaced with Calbert Cheaney and Jarred Jeffries in there primes and the results would of been the same. Wade n Bosh get NO CREDIT for these titles bruh. Only year one did Wade even play good for this team, and guess who didn't play well then. Bron in the Finals. How come Wade and Bosh couldn't beat 47yrs old Dirk? How come he couldn't stop 43yrs old Jason Terry? That was his man :huhldup:
Even 50yr old Jason Kid looked good that season. JJ Berare or whatever, wade was nowhere to be seen
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong :ld:

If this was the case how come Lebron never won titles in Cleveland? You losin' a lot of credibility with your posts breh.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lebron from 11-13 in the playoffs didnt do anything Kobe didnt do from 08-10, and he had a 3rd all star in bosh which Kobe didnt Have. Kobe had lamar odom, who's a high end role player but Bosh is a future HOF who was a multiple time all star before coming to Miami, odom has yet to make one team.

The funny thing is that bosh had more all star selections and playoff wins then before Miami then Pau did before coming to LA. He was a actually considered better then Gasol before the trade and then people started to Revise history
Yeah, you too caught up in the hype. We all know the ramifications of Bron joining with Wade & Bosh at the time.
What wasn't forecasted was how Wade was at the end of his career, and Bosh when not the lone star player is average.
Andray Blatche put up better numbers for the Wizards than Bosh is in Miami :stopitslime:
Wade has been literally a joke. Not season one, but season 2 and 3? Bosh been nothing speical his entire time there.
And your really trying to make it seem like Bosh has did more in Miami than Gasol or Odom when they was in LA? GTFOH.
Then you have the nerve to say somebodies revising history :laff:
If this was the case how come Lebron never won titles in Cleveland? You losin' a lot of credibility with your posts breh.
Because Lebron James is better now than he was in Cleveland, your brain lost credibility once it was asked to think :ufdup:
Straight from H.S. remember? If he stayed, they would of won by now.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you too caught up in the hype. We all know the ramifications of Bron joining with Wade & Bosh at the time.
What wasn't forecasted was how Wade was at the end of his career, and Bosh when not the lone star player is average.
Andray Blatche put up better numbers for the Wizards than Bosh is in Miami :stopitslime:
Wade has been literally a joke. Not season one, but season 2 and 3? Bosh been nothing speical his entire time there.
And your really trying to make it seem like Bosh has did more in Miami than Gasol or Odom when they was in LA? GTFOH.
Then you have the nerve to say somebodies revising history :laff:

Because Lebron James is better now than he was in Cleveland, your brain lost credibility once it was asked to think :ufdup:
Straight from H.S. remember? If he stayed, they would of won by now.

rambo-group-laugh-o.gif

kobe-laugh.gif

41170466.gif

bae_laughing.gif

mj-laughing.gif

ibm8JxIfrTRNFh.gif

bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif