Michael Jai White Clarifies Saying He Could Beat Bruce Lee: Bruce Only Weighed 130

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
so i got 70 lbs of muscle on Bruce? :jbhmm: i still feel like he would whoop my azz considering i got 0 experience in any kinds of fighting
yeah you'd still get your ass whooped.

Someone like MJW whose been training/fighting since a kid and is a martial arts master at 225lbs would hurt Bruce Lee...not sure why folks don't understand this unless they really just love Bruce Lee's legacy (which I do too)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
yeah you'd still get your ass whooped.

Someone like MJW whose been training/fighting since a kid and is a martial arts master at 225lbs would hurt Bruce Lee...not sure why folks don't understand this unless they really just love Bruce Lee's legacy (which I do too)

The only thing Bruce Lee did competitively was cha-cha dance.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas really need to respect Bruce Lee’s mind.

He could do shyt none of you could do and none of you could beat him

I don’t blame MJW because he could be correct. You never know. He should feel that way.

Thing is, Bruce was a true martial artist... he ate, slept, lived, breathed martial arts. Everything he did was to try to improve and he’s done it all his life... not just because he wanted to pretend to be an MMA fighter for a day which is what 90% of these nikkas now are doing.

He taught, trained, created a martial arts style, basically started the idea of MMA in general, and he acted part time to get a fukking check... which was an easy hustle

On top of teaching martial arts.

Martial arts in general is designed for self-defense.. there were tournaments, there are sports, etc., but Bruce isn’t fighting anyone forreal for sport. Same with MJW. Stop disrespecting it