Michael Jai White addresses accusations that he hates on Tupac because Tupac smashed his wife

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Says only intelligent people can understand him then says he quoted Charleston White to highlight that point :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@JackRoss anytime you see @Billy Ocean try to talk tough, remember he talks with a lisp and sounds like Sylvester the Cat:

That p*ssy like most of them have no pride, no dignity and no self respect. Not going back and forth with spineless cowards that leave they family behind in search of the American dream because they would executed at home and they women would get stoned to death if they say the wrong shyt. I'll leave them to their 3rd world behavior. They are who they are. Not with Chinese and Indians boxing them out as majority. Them people are useless and a waste of time and space. His people kiss the ground when they hit the shores and boarders of majority white countries. They get here and cosplay because they know we don't give a damn about the colonized islands they come from. They got nothing for me. We grown folks. His momma got her knees and cried when the queen of England died.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Who speaks on someone smashing their wife?

Who ASKS someone about someone smashing their wife?
He's speaking on the fact that didn't happen and that people ran with it as a "reason" why he said something short of the deification that's expected regarding Pac.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who speaks on someone smashing their wife?

Who ASKS someone about someone smashing their wife?

vlad is low key disrespectful af…I never understood why some guests sat thru some of the questions he asked or would allow him to constantly interrupt/talk over them at times…sometimes refuting information guests would share based solely on rumors he heard online as if he knows their stories better than them…once I found out he pays his guests tho, everything made sense lol smh

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
Smart-Select-20240506-204841-You-Tube.jpg