Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MJ was so layered and multi faceted that I dont think it would even be believable to most. His story really is one that's stranger than fiction. I seriously think MJ wasn't supposed to be here, born at the wrong time or in the wrong situation. I got fam that knew him, as a kid and as an adult. They went to the same church as some folks in my family, had fam that went to Roosevelt with the older siblings, my pops first job was at Sears with Katheryn's best friend, and I got a cousin that worked for him for about a year. MJ threw alot of mis direction and smoke screens out, for whatever reason, who knows. But dude was a master at making you think it was one way but it really was the other. Like that last case he beat and he went into hiding and was supposed to be living in the middle east somewhere, dude was really in suburban DC out in NOVA staying in a modest ass ranch house. He would dress up like an old white man and go out in the middle of the night pushing a beater and just do random shyt like drive thru the hood, catch a drink at shytty joint, or rent a movie theater out in the middle of the night and watch 2-3 movies in a row by himself. My cousin said dude was pretty regular and actually kinda hood when he was just chilling around normal Black folks, he could sit back and chop it up with normal brehs so easy that it would catch you off guard if you saw him do it and didn't know him personally. Almost like the whole plastic surgery and voice thing was a joke that only he was in on or some shyt. I know it sounds wild and most probably wouldn't buy the hood shyt, but I believe my cousin. They from one of the rougher parts of a city that's already 90% rough, the whole family hood, a few decades of being rich out in Cali wont change that. That family was deep, Joe had a sister that had damn near as many kids as he did and you can go to some areas in Gary and East Chicago right now and run across some random Jackson family kin in the hood doing some random shyt.

:ohhh:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
MJ was so layered and multi faceted that I dont think it would even be believable to most. His story really is one that's stranger than fiction. I seriously think MJ wasn't supposed to be here, born at the wrong time or in the wrong situation. I got fam that knew him, as a kid and as an adult. They went to the same church as some folks in my family, had fam that went to Roosevelt with the older siblings, my pops first job was at Sears with Katheryn's best friend, and I got a cousin that worked for him for about a year. MJ threw alot of mis direction and smoke screens out, for whatever reason, who knows. But dude was a master at making you think it was one way but it really was the other. Like that last case he beat and he went into hiding and was supposed to be living in the middle east somewhere, dude was really in suburban DC out in NOVA staying in a modest ass ranch house. He would dress up like an old white man and go out in the middle of the night pushing a beater and just do random shyt like drive thru the hood, catch a drink at shytty joint, or rent a movie theater out in the middle of the night and watch 2-3 movies in a row by himself. My cousin said dude was pretty regular and actually kinda hood when he was just chilling around normal Black folks, he could sit back and chop it up with normal brehs so easy that it would catch you off guard if you saw him do it and didn't know him personally. Almost like the whole plastic surgery and voice thing was a joke that only he was in on or some shyt. I know it sounds wild and most probably wouldn't buy the hood shyt, but I believe my cousin. They from one of the rougher parts of a city that's already 90% rough, the whole family hood, a few decades of being rich out in Cali wont change that. That family was deep, Joe had a sister that had damn near as many kids as he did and you can go to some areas in Gary and East Chicago right now and run across some random Jackson family kin in the hood doing some random shyt.

:ohhh: breh, so that whole meek voice thing was a front.....also how was he with women really?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:ohhh: breh, so that whole meek voice thing was a front.....also how was he with women really?

She never said what he was like around women, didn't ask either. I slipped on that one cuz she passed a few years back. I think I got so zoned in on the idea of him maybe not being the person the world thought he was. I dont think she was that close with him either, he basically put her on because she was from the G, and he always had people around him and she wasnt in the inner circle. It sounded like he dressed up and dipped out solo when he was on a mission anyway. Which is crazy if you just think about that itself. But Ive heard from a few different places that MJ had a different speaking voice. I really think he was on some Daily Show Stephen Colbert shyt. The music was one part of it, his image from the creepy child shyt to the voice and the surgery was another part of it. And as crazy as it sounds I think dude was a genius and he crafted every bit of it.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
She never said what he was like around women, didn't ask either. I slipped on that one cuz she passed a few years back. I think I got so zoned in on the idea of him maybe not being the person the world thought he was. I dont think she was that close with him either, he basically put her on because she was from the G, and he always had people around him and she wasnt in the inner circle. It sounded like he dressed up and dipped out solo when he was on a mission anyway. Which is crazy if you just think about that itself. But Ive heard from a few different places that MJ had a different speaking voice. I really think he was on some Daily Show Stephen Colbert shyt. The music was one part of it, his image from the creepy child shyt to the voice and the surgery was another part of it. And as crazy as it sounds I think dude was a genius and he crafted every bit of it.
Lol if you watch the you rock my world video, the long version, when him and Chris are eating at that restaurant he sound like a regular nikka:heh: shyts crazy. The goats life was really interesting

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL

:ohhh: Bruh it always plagued my mind how dude who could literally get any women in the world was this recluse and rarely had any wild moments, where I heard stories of his siblings being the exact opposite ... It seems real though, dude was absolutely obsessed with his art, every aspect of it, from the engineering to sound design, it makes sense that he manufactured that image....This some of the most interesting shyt I've read on here in a minute, repped .....:WowBands:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the movie a few hours ago. Except for the acting of the dude who played Michael, the movie sucked.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, sorry to hear that breh.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I just watched this last night. It actually was not even bad at all. Very Pro MJ and was trying to spread a positive aura around the man. Kills the Flex movie but isn't touching the American Dream which isn't a bad thing.

People are focused on the actor looks, foreign voice and other stuff but its just telling the accounts from the bodyguards and follows their book. They did a great job and so did the guy playing Michael.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I just watched this last night. It actually was not even bad at all. Very Pro MJ and was trying to spread a positive aura around the man. Kills the Flex movie but isn't touching the American Dream which isn't a bad thing.

People are focused on the actor looks, foreign voice and other stuff but its just telling the accounts from the bodyguards and follows their book. They did a great job and so did the guy playing Michael.
the guy playing mike, Navi is a British guy (east indian/desi trinidadian) who has been doubling or playing tributes to MJ since the late 90's or so. the dude dedicated his entire life as an MJ impersonator.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I believe you. Freddie Gibbs pretty much spoke on this a few years ago about how Mike use to come through Gary and buy out the entire restaurant for everybody. He loved doing normal stuff and being around normal folks. His family is cold and from there also.