Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden

Based on the best-selling book, “Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days,” by Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard with Tanner Colby, “Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland” will premiere on Memorial Day, May 29 at 8pm ET/PT. Told through the eyes of the King of Pop’s trusted bodyguards, Bill Whitfield (Chad Coleman) and Javon Beard (Sam Adegoke), the movie will reveal firsthand the devotion Michael (Navi, the world’s #1 Michael Jackson tribute artist) had to his children, and the hidden drama that took place during the last two years of his life. Suzanne de Passe, Madison Jones, Robert Teitel, and Peter McGuigan executive produce with Dianne Houston directing from a script by Elizabeth Hunter.

Watch Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland | Lifetime
Watch online or wait for the rebroadcast @ 8PM ET on 6/2

jackson35

Banned
Daps
ahhhh i don't think so. i know his former bodyguards are trying to present a balance view, but he really did not come out smelling like a rose here

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
full

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
This sad, it hurts to see my guy like this. I can't believe he was broke and friendless. I just can't believe this:to:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Michael Jackson's life just isn't conducive to a narrative driven vehicle based on the simple fact of after the age of like 17 nobody can humanly play him because he ceased to look/be a human being.

It might sound obvious or just reactionary, but a 6-7 part OJ Made in America documentary will be the only way to honestly and thoroughly tell Mike's story. Whoever does it is going to have to pick an angle or an in and tell the story from there.

Start with a question or a title that can propel the entire story, like The Making of Michael Jackson or something similar.