Michael Eric Dyson is republican pawgin

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

"My best Michael Eric Dyson: Sir, what you have engaged in is nothing short of an egregious transgression, a profound violation of not only the social contract but of the ethical framework that governs relational sanctity. To proposition a woman already betrothed, already enmeshed in the complex architecture of a committed partnership, reflects a staggering deficit in both moral discernment and interpersonal decorum. This act is not merely a lapse in judgment—it is emblematic of a pernicious form of entitlement, wherein you arrogate to yourself the right to disregard the foundational principle of respect that undergirds all human interactions. Check yourself, brother!"

The hand placement tells me all I need to know. Dude was plotting :russ: She smiling kinda big too tho :jbhmm:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

"My best Michael Eric Dyson: Sir, what you have engaged in is nothing short of an egregious transgression, a profound violation of not only the social contract but of the ethical framework that governs relational sanctity. To proposition a woman already betrothed, already enmeshed in the complex architecture of a committed partnership, reflects a staggering deficit in both moral discernment and interpersonal decorum. This act is not merely a lapse in judgment—it is emblematic of a pernicious form of entitlement, wherein you arrogate to yourself the right to disregard the foundational principle of respect that undergirds all human interactions. Check yourself, brother!"

:dead:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I can see it. She got some big titties and them crazy eyes. Plus a lot of that shyt is performative for TV so I don’t doubt that off camera things probably came across differently.

M000194.jpg

65de295790413ab8e1d72db9

8A13432C-1491-4637-BDD3-9A519D1AA266.jpeg

1008-ftn-mace.jpg
:scust:She got her daddy's face fosho. Very Stong!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:russ::russ::dead:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Every. Single. Time. These “black women are queens/Gods” pander clowns are the biggest PAWGers. But these idiots never listen no matter how many times we tell you.

Just wait until Umar gets exposed with his mutt child. It’ll happen, you’ll see.
Every time you see a dude going too hard on the male feminist tip, there's always skeletons in the closet. An undercover desire for pawging, deviant tendencies, a past of hitting women, it's always something.

I remember when there was this dude on Twitter, he was heavy on that ADOS wave, but especially on that BMAT move too. He was always coming at other men, calling them "sexist", "misogynist".

Come to find out, this motherfukker did time in prison back in the day for beating up his pregnant girlfriend. She was like 9 months pregnant too. :dahell:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I remember when there was this dude on Twitter, he was heavy on that ADOS wave, but especially on that BMAT move too. He was always coming at other men, calling them "sexist", "misogynist".

Come to find out, this motherfukker did time in prison back in the day for beating up his pregnant girlfriend. She was like 9 months pregnant too.
Yooo, I need a name or a link to his exposal video. :dead:

Nothing will ever top Derrick Jaxn’s bytch ass getting exposed but I’m sure this will be a close second. :mjgrin: