Michael Elgin arrested

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain’t the type to kick nikkas while they down bad. If he really did all that shyt, he a weirdo and I hope he can shake whatever demons on him. Get ya shyt together homie.

:francis:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

giphy.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's telling to me, that really no one aside from Jacobs, is actually donating to this. That says a ton to me, in that he burned a ton of bridges, and no one gives a fukk about him when he needs money.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It's telling to me, that really no one aside from Jacobs, is actually donating to this. That says a ton to me, in that he burned a ton of bridges, and no one gives a fukk about him when he needs money.
It really puts things to prospective getting dropped by New Japan due to trash talking about Cobbs (someone who the company is very high on), then later on by Impact due to the speaking out movement and he start shytting on them over it. New Japan dropping him tanked his reputation and Impact can in with the death blow to it, but having a company like Impact dropping you and you can't even get MLW or NWA to throw contracts at you, that's when you know it's game over.

He pretty much got himself blackballed in the US and Japan, don't know that was even possible.