Michael Elgin arrested

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has another post that goes into more detail. He claims he was held for questioning and that's why he missed the 2 events, but the police let him go.

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whelp scratch that he lied about not getting a phone call and that looks to be a lie

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i my name is Aaron Frobel, I once went by Michael Elgin.

please after you read this, watch this video it shows a preview of my message -

I loved wrestling more than anything, and I thought me being so busy with wrestling/social media and working out I didn’t give my ex wife or my son the best of me. I thought I was only meant to provide payment for them. I was falsely accused, never charged, never convicted never even accused in the eyes of the law but social media destroyed me.

listen, I’m not perfect but I did not do what I’ve been accused of. I have made my YouTube page. Which has all the info I have shared about innocence. Right now texts are up by my ex Alex and her number is visible. This is the only way ppl can’t say I faked them. I know it will be removed, but I don’t have it saved on my phone but all originals are saved that made the video.

I am innocent and I am fighting for custody for my son, plus a lawsuit against impact.

I need to be able to survive while I start my podcast. This podcast is not just my story but a story about a masculine man fighting for his rights to be a father. I’ve even talked to a lawyer to go after the education system because when I see my sons work, all the questions are about mom and never about dad.

I never want a man to feel like suicide is his only option. I think this is my mission and it will be profound for society from today until the next generations. I worry about my sons sons sons not just me. So I’ve started this to help me pay bills, child support, get equipment because I’m broke.

I’ve sold my dream car, my house, my Jordan’s and all my wrestling memorabilia just to be where I am now. I have nothing left and hate asking for help. But I need it, and I’m only asking because what I do will help single dads, mens mental health, and woman understand men a little better.

I am married but I need to provide financial for my current wife, my sons mom and my son. If this path allows me fortune, I also want to buy my mom her dream home.

I know times are tough, but I will change the do my part to help save lives and do my best to bridge the gap and divide that is in this world. Please help.

:skip: