Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I
I guarantee some of the whites in that jury want to send a message. They'll convict him on the lower counts but not the murder. There's no way the two black women vote not guilty. It will end a mistrial on the murder charge but the message will be clear from those on the court.
I just hope (naively) we have a racist-free jury when the murder charge is retried.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Instances like this are why I'm not trying to hear Lemon, Cosby, and the rest of the "pull your pants up and act like you've been therefore" negro contingent.
I'm saying nothing about these dudes screams thugs and gangsters as much as it screams being young dudes.

Heck a couple years ago, I was in the exact same position as them, doing the exact same things. Go from mall to mall to hollering at chicks. Randomly stopping at the gas station or convince store for the sole purpose of getting chapstick or gum. Never going outside without a fresh fade. Hell yeah I blasted my music loud and drove fast, but none of my peeps were remotely involved in mischief behavior. Never had any weapons in my car or people like that in my squad...

Just young cats trying have fun...

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
until yall start being judges, coppers ,prosecutors ,defense lawyers & being jurors we will continue to deal with this fukkery.dude was judged by a majority of his peers that does not give a fukk about us.

Fair point, but another to challenge this, is by hiring black lawyers to build up a genocide case against the US, and going to one as a group(at least thousands of us) of the UN offices(Geneva or NY) to present this. Or we can state to the media that we will boycott non-black buisnesses in protest, of the injustices we face.
Start chopping it up with people in your area(political groups; churches, community centers, barber shops, etc) on these ideas, and try to come to a consensus what you guys will do as a group.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fair point, but another to challenge this, is by hiring black lawyers to build up a genocide case against the US, and going to one as a group(at least thousands of us) of the UN offices(Geneva or NY) to present this. Or we can state to the media that we will boycott non-black buisnesses in protest, of the injustices we face.
Start chopping it up with people in your area(political groups; churches, community centers, barber shops, etc) on these ideas, and try to come to a consensus what you guys will do as a group.
giphy.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
:patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::wow::wow::wow:
:lawd::lawd:

I would so be about everything you mentioned.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying nothing about these dudes screams thugs and gangsters as much as it screams being young dudes.

Heck a couple years ago, I was in the exact same position as them, doing the exact same things. Go from mall to mall to hollering at chicks. Randomly stopping at the gas station or convince store for the sole purpose of getting chapstick or gun. Never going outside without a fresh fade. Hell yeah I blasted my music loud and drove fast, but none of my peeps were remotely involved in mischief behavior. Never had any weapons in my car or people like that in my squad...

Just young cats trying have fun...
Jordan wore fukking sweaters. He wasn't about to pull a hammer on anyone. If anything they probably clowned Dunn and called him the fukkboy he is. No reason to end up dead.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bullshyt.

But if he leave the courtroom in handcuffs and show up in 6 months wear an orange jumpsuit. :yeshrug: