Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Those cac's trying to pull a fast one! They're faking like they will settle for guilty on the other 4 counts, just not ANY on the 1st count. But this doesn't make sense! If he is presumed innocent for self-defense on the 1st...that should automatically throw out the other 4 because he was defending himself. At the least it would make an appeal a slam dunk.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
This is why I hate MSNBC. They're playing some bullshyt documentary right now.

Does nobody from that network come to work on Saturdays? :why:
earlier in the day they have shows like melissa harris-perry and karen finney. i saw the finney show and she spoke on the case for quite a few minutes, after her it is all about those dumb documentaries, though.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
people who live here have to ignore the racial dynamics in order to function day to day.

believe it or not, there are many Black people who will accuse you of "making everything about race" if you even speak about the fukked up racial dynamics here in america.

shyt is really like the twilight zone.
Trust me, there are plenty of black people here in the UK that think racism is dead because they have a half decent looking Becky and some white friends. These are the people that get embarrassed when racism is brought up and prefer to sweep it under the carpet claiming there are just a few racist people here and there but everything is fine.
Some things are too fukked up to discuss due to the complexity of the issue. Many white people will never acknowledge it in full and take the position that black people are just "imagining" racism. Many black people live in denial as the sheer weight of white supremacy is too heavy a concept to confront without breaking down. If the situation in the US is like in the UK, racism has almost been reduced to a few epithets so unless they are used, racism is not acknowledged but it is constantly present, just covert.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those cac's trying to pull a fast one! They're faking like they will settle for guilty on the other 4 counts, just not ANY on the 1st count. But this doesn't make sense! If he is presumed innocent for self-defense on the 1st...that should automatically throw out the other 4 because he was defending himself. At the least it would make an appeal a slam dunk.
:snoop: 'Merica

Just check out gun forums, these whiteboys have a good understanding of the law underneath the laws... they can pull that trigger on anyone at anytime (including their own wives and children) and know because they are a white male they have a significant chance of doing no prison time.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Trust me, there are plenty of black people here in the UK that think racism is dead because they have a half decent looking Becky and some white friends. These are the people that get embarrassed when racism is brought up and prefer to sweep it under the carpet claiming there are just a few racist people here and there but everything is fine.
Some things are too fukked up to discuss due to the complexity of the issue. Many white people will never acknowledge it in full and take the position that black people are just "imagining" racism. Many black people live in denial as the sheer weight of white supremacy is too heavy a concept to confront without breaking down. If the situation in the US is like in the UK, racism has almost been reduced to a few epithets so unless they are used, racism is not acknowledged but it is constantly present, just covert.

this is just further proof that whether we're speaking about racism here or across the pond, it all falls under the exact same system of white supremacy.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

I guarantee some of the whites in that jury want to send a message. They'll convict him on the lower counts but not the murder. There's no way the two black women vote not guilty. It will end a mistrial on the murder charge but the message will be clear from those on the court.