Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Manslaughter is not happening...you can't get manslaughter when you step out the car and shoot 10 times towards an SUV with 4 people in it. That is shooting with the intent to kill breh. That is why it will be not guilty or hung jury. I'm sure those 2 black women are getting warn out by the other 10 jurors. Shyt is stacked against us.

I ain't a lawyer, so please help me out, but I'm pretty manslaughter is killing without premeditation. I don't see how that's not applicable to this case.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That is the history of the law, it was made for people to shoot looters. But the congressman who authored the bill doesn't like the way the law is being used.

http://news.wfsu.org/post/floridas-stand-your-ground-author-refiles-bill-tweak-law

Looters which was a code name for "black people". During Hurricane Katrina, a lot of the black people who died weren't actually killed by the hurricane itself but by the white people who shot at black people and just called them "looters".

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Looters which was a code name for "black people". During Hurricane Katrina, a lot of the black people who died weren't actually killed by the hurricane itself but by the white people who shot at black people and just called them "looters".

I know, I already posted dudes was getting bucked at in Mississippi during the hurricane.

And let's be reality, if this was 4 white kids bumpin' Nirvana, do y'all think the same sh*t would have happened? :mjpls:

That's the worst thing, these cowards are killing kids. Notice both Zimmerman and Dunn acknowledged these were kids. Very disgusting display.

Dunn acting left because he figured no one would come looking

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Breh, supposedly a lot of CACs went huntin' for negroes, truly :demonic: sh*t.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
If he's guilty of firing at the car then how is he not guilty for the other lesser charges. I think they are going to find him not guilty on those.
Hopefully our questions get answered tonight. I got a feeling that the judge is gonna start flexing on the jury soon.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the laws are important, but so is the populace. in arizona, you dont need a permit to carry concealed and we have SYG yet we dont have any situation like this, let alone two back to back like florida. our controversial shootings come from police officers. florida's citizens have some serious problems to work out.