Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"if i gave up law I would become a dentist because I've had to pull teeth from every one of their witnesses in this case" -Strolla

he had that one plotted out, I know damn well he didn't just freestyle that

:wow:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Wonder if there will be any fukkery worth seeing outside the court house around verdict time. :patrice:

If you like marching and yelling, and police in riot gear showing up to send everyone home or face arrest.

won't be much else beyond that poppin off, people are mentally and physically exhausted with this shyt, it always ends the same way.

:manny:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the most useless hour of closing statement ever:wtf:
Matter fact, I think that listening to it killed off some brain cells.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If you like marrching and yelling, and police in riot gear showing up to send everyone home or face arrest.

won't be much else beyond that poppin off, people are mentally and physically exhausted with this shyt, it always ends the same way.

:manny:
There were a few protestors outside the court house when the trial first started. I saw a old dude with a R.I.P. Jordan Davis t-shirt in a Winn-Dixie the other day. I've seen a few t-shirts actually.

I haven't heard/seen any Dunn support outside of cowards on local news websites.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:smh: tell why I started thinking about there being a bunch of Juror B37's again

They still need something to work with...at the minimum they needed no witnesses around. What was Dunn thinking? He should have kept his mouth shut and let his lawyers find out what evidence the prosecution has. He could have never had to utter one word like O.J. and let his defense rape the prosecution. Zimmerman trial was easy, those jurors were falling over themselves to ignore all the evidence which made Zimmerman's version of events impossible.

An acquittal would not shock me, but :banderas: @ those boys never leaving the scene and never opening the car door. They had no intention of doing anything to Dunn, because they knew it would be jail time. I think Dunn was drunk and used poor judgement. Now he's trying to make it seem like 10 low riders were going to roll up on him, and dudes were going to be knock two bottles together saying, "come out and play." :smh: