Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this guy is trying to ruin the credibility of every witness, or at least call it into question.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Someone fill me in on where we are, my fault on being late with upping this. I've been caught up. Shout to @Mephistopheles for getting the thread up more or less by himself early on.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Defense is back to pulling this gun in the car scenario. That they mysteriously had time to dump off a weapon, when there were witnesses who saw everything they did.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are y'all getting on Dunn's ex girl so bad? She buried him in testimony, and has been a prosecution ally from the jump.

i agree. her testimony and video taped interview has been pretty damaging to dunn's version of events. she's the one that testified dunn said "i hate that thug music" which sets the stage for prejudice and premeditation. she confirms he at no time made an effort to involve the police after shooting into an occupied vehicle which is at odds with dunn's comment that "i did nothing wrong". she confirmed that dunn never mentioned anything about those boys having a weapon at any time immediately after the shooting, during their drive, or when he was on the phone with his police friend. she contradicted one of his statements in terms of alcohol intake. all of this is important because first of all she's white, she was his fiance, and she was there immediately after the shooting. imo she's been one of the prosecutions unintended star witnesses.

our white nubian queen... :blessed:.....:whoa: ... just kidding. :lolbron:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Defense is back to pulling this gun in the car scenario. That they mysteriously had time to dump off a weapon, when there were witnesses who saw everything they did.

What else can they do? They have no legit defense....Dunn murdered Davis in broad day, and almost killed the three other passengers. He should have taken a plea deal, but his arrogance, and the results of the Zimmerman trial encouraged Dunn to roll the dice.

The davis had a gun strategy is all show, but hey when a team throws a hail mary its not because its a wise strategy --- its because its the only realistic option available to try to win.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Someone fill me in on where we are, my fault on being late with upping this. I've been caught up. Shout to @Mephistopheles for getting the thread up more or less by himself early on.

Defense doing closing arguments, State will follow

As @Serious said the defense is really trying to hammer this theory that the boys had a gun and stashed it somewhere