Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Boy oh boy...if I were doing a life bid in the same prison as this fukk...I'd take my time murdering the piece of shyt. fukk it if I ain't got shyt to lose.

Of course, he'll probably go directly to the Aryans....

Any Florida brehs know what's up with the prisons down there? All we ever get is shyt from Cali and NY really.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Boy oh boy...if I were doing a life bid in the same prison as this fukk...I'd take my time murdering the piece of shyt. fukk it if I ain't got shyt to lose.

Any Florida brehs know what's up with the prisons down there? All we ever get is shyt from Cali and NY really.
I would imagine the thing with prision in Florida is if you go in you don't come out.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Bruh, the brothers run the prisons in Florida. Fact. It's not Texas or Cali here. Dunn done :ufdup: If he's not in PC the whole time he's gonna be food.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
looks like ryan scardadis spent some time in the florida pen. he should know a thing or two about thugs

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Clay-County-FL/Ryan-J-Scardasis.3214189.html
Wow. Good find. This country is so racist that violent white criminals get away with calling black people thugs. Zimmerman has an arrest record, hit his wife, and fought cops, but he's a good citizen protecting people from a black thug. The white dude who started the malice at the Palace by throwing a drink on Ron Artest was a felon who actually once broke out of prison and he came on CNN and called Artest a thug.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps