Michael Corleone and Walter White go to war

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i like to not take superman's bullshyt writing as what would actually happen

dude was taking 50 cals to the eyeball... lifting up islands made of kryptonite and throwing it into space... spinning around earth to rewind time and shyt... faster than the speed of light

but i'm supposed to believe batman or some other low level nikkas would shut him down

superman wouldn't even be hurt by anything goku could possibly do except having some kryptonite on him... and why superman couldn't just rewind to before he had it.. or shoot a high powered laser from space... or fly down at the speed of light and tear him in two in .000000000000005 seconds was always beyond me

have 1 weakness and every power and find a way to lose to normal humans and jubilee like characters brehs

and now i understand.. cause walt is like batman with prep time lol.. so maybe you're absolutely right... cause in real life somebody would have popped walt during the first season and called it a day..

and no.. gus took down gus' organization... he was backed by the cartel for 20 years... once he took them out.. all walt had to do was take out gus.. he didn't even have to take out mike but he did for completely unrelated reasons... so two guys... the feds arrested gus' shooters... and the nazi's took out them

like i said... prep time

kill 20 dea witnesses in different jails in the same 5 minutes with nobody stopping any of them brehs

a lot of breaking bad shyt was on some comic book levels but it still was one of the greatest shows of all time!!

:whoa:

We don't need to literally get into a "Superman vs Goku" conversation. Them cats will fukk the thread all up.

Another reason I said "context"....what year is this happening in? Because 90% of the shyt Michael Corleone was able to get away with would get him locked up in about 2 seconds in 2013. Organized crime hasn't existed out in the open like that for the better part of 3 decades.

Fred.

Last edited:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
walt has 0 shooters :heh:

He cant even shoot someone without breaking down like a little b8tch
Now shooting someone in front of witnesses in plain sight :demonic:
mccluskeymike.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Taking it to the mattresses has a broader meaning. Its when you go to war and undisclosed apartments are rented around the city and the goons sleep on mattresses waiting orders or confirmation on the enemy so they can go kill.

Any mattress reference reminds me of craigslist now :mjlol:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A better discussion wouldve been Tony Soprano vs Walter White

Mike was above both of them in terms of power and control

Walter was a genius

Tony was smart to a certain extent, but had a bunch of semi retarded goons working for him

Walter had his brain, and his lawyer.. And jesse

Daps
who is going to make that perfect Meth for Michael then? Walt had leverage, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Walt with prep time cant be looked over, Michael had weaknesses just like every other boss.

Who needs perfect meth if none of your competitors have it? Your sales base is meth heads, not art connoisseurs

Walter had proved to be more of a liability than he was worth. Any prudent kingpin would've cancelled him EARLY.

Michael Corleone. Avon Barksdale. Nino Brown. Tony Soprano.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I came in this thread expecting to see a YouTube mashup where someone made it look like they were going at each other.

I'm disappointed.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol....what a absurd question. Corelone became near a billionaire. ...come on.

This is true. Michael Corleone was muscling the Catholic Church. Walt barely was able to deal with 5 scumbag neonazis

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why nikkas are acting like Walter White was some criminal mastermind boss. He was a wrench in the system, smarter than most to last as long as he did, but he wasn't built to last for decades. He was spiraling out of control.
Walt's rise and fall was 2 years.

And he was in hiding for like the last 6 months.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
im not saying walt would beat Michael

but he would put the fear of god in Michael and the corleones