Michael Corleone and Walter White go to war

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
This is a serious question?

The Corleone family was based off a real crime family. That did real murders/crimes for decades. Face it WW should have died numerous times over and one of the 5 families of NY. :

:mjlol: @ Fred saying it's superman vs Goku. No it's more like a real mob boss vs a guy who cooks meth :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How can Walter white get to Michael Corleone who i fortified behind a fortress with killers ready to take it to the mattresses at any time. Walter whites family, partner and then he, would all be killed.

You really have no idea how much power Michael had :mjlol:
On a side note. Take it to the mattress is the illest saying for having beef

nikkas beef everyday. nikkas die everyday. nikkas have wars everyday

But when it gets so fukking bad. That you and your crew gotta lock down and fortify one house. With so many goons they literally have to bring over mattresses to sleep on the floor :ohlawd:

Walter white :ufdup:

Who'd he actually take out?? A snitch tied up in the basement. A 60-70 year hold man with no gun. Lydia. some methed up nazis with a car gun. And himself :camby:

Hank killed tuco. Hank killed the twin. Mike killed the other twin. Wheelchair homie killed Gus. Gus already was two steps ahead of the car bomb. Jesse killed the other chemist. Walt was smart. But Walt was local

Mike out here murdering 4 bosses in one day. On the steps of government buildings. Murdering nikkas in the airport. Murdering bosses and police in restaurants. Murdering cardinals at the Vatican

Superman vs goku??? Nah this is superman vs jubilee

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
walter got out of crazier situations than the mafia could have put him through

he woulda cooked up some spaghetti and meat balls and topped that shyt off with his world famous blue mozzarella :shaq:

had them like :eat: :merchant: :damn: :dead: :rip:

:laff:

See he gets it
Michael will win but this the best answer

breaking-bad-i-won.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These threads (and the comic book equivalent "could Superman beat Goku?", etc.) never make much sense because there's never any context to the question.

Does Michael Corleone need Walter White in any way? Is it a Gus type situation? How would the two meet? What is the nature of the beef?

If it's just "Michael Corleone wakes up one morning and decides to kill Walter White"....then yes obviously Walt is dead. If there's any reason for Walt to be able to weasel his way into that operation, or he's needed as a chemist....or hell, I don't know because I don't know the context....basically if there's any leverage Walt could have, to extend his life long enough to plot on Michael Corleone, then the answer isn't as clear.

Fred.

Great post. Let's say instead of Sollozo it is Walter who comes to Vito and he's offering that blue. Does the ensuing war shake out any different? Does Walt let the meet in the restaurant go down? Does he come up with a smarter way to hit Sonny and Vito? Does he succeed in killing Michael in Sicily?

Daps
These threads (and the comic book equivalent "could Superman beat Goku?", etc.) never make much sense because there's never any context to the question.

Does Michael Corleone need Walter White in any way? Is it a Gus type situation? How would the two meet? What is the nature of the beef?

If it's just "Michael Corleone wakes up one morning and decides to kill Walter White"....then yes obviously Walt is dead. If there's any reason for Walt to be able to weasel his way into that operation, or he's needed as a chemist....or hell, I don't know because I don't know the context....basically if there's any leverage Walt could have, to extend his life long enough to plot on Michael Corleone, then the answer isn't as clear.

Fred.

If Michael was Gus, Walter is dead.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
On a side note. Take it to the mattress is the illest saying for having beef

nikkas beef everyday. nikkas die everyday. nikkas have wars everyday

But when it gets so fukking bad. That you and your crew gotta lock down and fortify one house. With so many goons they literally have to bring over mattresses to sleep on the floor :ohlawd:

Walter white :ufdup:

Who'd he actually take out?? A snitch tied up in the basement. A 60-70 year hold man with no gun. Lydia. some methed up nazis with a car gun. And himself :camby:

Hank killed tuco. Hank killed the twin. Mike killed the other twin. Wheelchair homie killed Gus. Gus already was two steps ahead of the car bomb. Jesse killed the other chemist. Walt was smart. But Walt was local

Mike out here murdering 4 bosses in one day. On the steps of government buildings. Murdering nikkas in the airport. Murdering bosses and police in restaurants. Murdering cardinals at the Vatican

Superman vs goku??? Nah this is superman vs jubilee
Taking it to the mattresses has a broader meaning. Its when you go to war and undisclosed apartments are rented around the city and the goons sleep on mattresses waiting orders or confirmation on the enemy so they can go kill.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael would slaughter Walt's whole family on Christmas. And then have Walt's wake shot up. nikkas kill me. Walter White was an ant compared to Michael Corleone.

Let's remember how Mike had his Sister's husband clapped with no fukks given. If Mike would've had a Brother-in-law like Hank, Hank would've ended up in a hole in the desert a lot sooner.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

Fred.
5* response

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: at the Superman vs Goku shyt completely going over people's heads.

It has nothing to do with comparing two people on the same level....because Michael Corleone and Walter White obviously aren't on the same level. It means, without knowing the context, you can't 100% say for sure who would win. I realize cats are trying to be cute, but Superman has been beaten by Jubilee level characters.

On equal ground, Walt would lose. If Michael Corleone has no idea Walt exists, and for whatever reason Walt decides, "this guy needs to die", ricin would end his life despite how many goons he has, or how many connections. Likewise if Michael decided the same, and Walt was just sitting at home, he's dead despite how smart he is. Walt given the chance to plot, even for a small amount of time, it's not as clear, even if it meant he'd die in the process.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:snoop: at the Superman vs Goku shyt completely going over people's heads.

It has nothing to do with comparing two people on the same level....because Michael Corleone and Walter White obviously aren't on the same level. It means, without knowing the context, you can't 100% say for sure who would win. I realize cats are trying to be cute, but Superman has been beaten by Jubilee level characters.

On equal ground, Walt would lose. If Michael Corleone has no idea Walt exists, and for whatever reason Walt decides, "this guy needs to die", ricin would end his life despite how many goons he has, or how many connections. Likewise if Michael decided the same, and Walt was just sitting at home, he's dead despite how smart he is. Walt given the chance to plot, even for a small amount of time, it's not as clear, even if it meant he'd die in the process.

Fred.
i like to not take superman's bullshyt writing as what would actually happen

dude was taking 50 cals to the eyeball... lifting up islands made of kryptonite and throwing it into space... spinning around earth to rewind time and shyt... faster than the speed of light

but i'm supposed to believe batman or some other low level nikkas would shut him down

superman wouldn't even be hurt by anything goku could possibly do except having some kryptonite on him... and why superman couldn't just rewind to before he had it.. or shoot a high powered laser from space... or fly down at the speed of light and tear him in two in .000000000000005 seconds was always beyond me

have 1 weakness and every power and find a way to lose to normal humans and jubilee like characters brehs

and now i understand.. cause walt is like batman with prep time lol.. so maybe you're absolutely right... cause in real life somebody would have popped walt during the first season and called it a day..
who wins....

Walt was able to take down Gus orginization witch was equal to Michael's

so who do you think wins

and no.. gus took down gus' organization... he was backed by the cartel for 20 years... once he took them out.. all walt had to do was take out gus.. he didn't even have to take out mike but he did for completely unrelated reasons... so two guys... the feds arrested gus' shooters... and the nazi's took out them

like i said... prep time

kill 20 dea witnesses in different jails in the same 5 minutes with nobody stopping any of them brehs

a lot of breaking bad shyt was on some comic book levels but it still was one of the greatest shows of all time!!