Michael Clarke Duncan just passed- damm RIP****

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Or not enough...

It's like when cats start to eat healthy their bodies don't know how to fight anymore...

I have 2 friends, both vegans have passed away in the last year (one was 23, the other was 27) from not being able to recover from different sicknesses meanwhile my fat bloated eat whatever he wants to uncle is pushing 75 with no problem... :rudy:

:stopitslime:

Man gtfo, they didn't die because they were vegan. They were probably into some other shyt (hiv, drugs who knows) because their immune system has been developed their whole lives from being exposed to the world and getting sick etc. Also genetics plays a huge role, so you can eat not so healthy and live a long time if you have the genetics for it.

havoc00

Pro
Daps

Man gtfo, they didn't die because they were vegan. They were probably into some other shyt (hiv, drugs who knows) because their immune system has been developed their whole lives from being exposed to the world and getting sick etc. Also genetics plays a huge role, so you can eat not so healthy and live a long time if you have the genetics for it.

they probably did have HIV most vegans are fakkits

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Damn. :rip:

I heard about that heart attack he had earlier this yr and I assumed he would be recovering. :to:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Sad to read this. He seemed like a chill guy. RIP

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
rip

he seemed like a real cool person to hang around. every time we saw him, he was smiling or joking with people. sucks man. 54 is not that old. That's why we must take advantage of life.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

Naw dude... both were college graduates, neither was into street shyt at all or drugs. One white, the other black, one married the other single & one was a church going cat & the other was very spiritual.

The younger one had never been sick in his life on some Unbreakable shyt & his body couldn't fight off an infection after surgery which was surprising to the doctors because it was a normal infection people get after a certain surgery... his body just wasn't strong enough to heal.

The older one was physically fit, always in the gym, part of herbalife & ate very healthy. Then out of nowhere he has a heart attack & his body was never strong enough to recover from it & he passed weeks later.

And like I said... I know plenty of fat obese older people who have had heart attacks & everything & are still ticking...