Michael Clarke Duncan just passed- damm RIP****

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, for real? I didn't even hear about that shyt.

Yeah. Omarosa found him unconscious and not breathing and administered CPR which saved his life, that time. He had been in the hospital ever since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

YBE

Banned
Daps
Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away at 54

michael-clarke-duncan-1300.jpg

Regretfully The-Coli reports that one of the entertainment industries most prominent black actors has passed away. His wife recently tweeted. Michael had suffered a heart attack earlier this year in July.

#BREAKINGNEWS “Green Mile” actor Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54, his fiancee says

Our thoughts and best wishes go out to his family. He will continue to live on through his work.

tumblr_lv6atvTk3D1qjncju.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
He must have ate too much red meat and soda..:heh:

Or not enough...

It's like when cats start to eat healthy their bodies don't know how to fight anymore...

I have 2 friends, both vegans have passed away in the last year (one was 23, the other was 27) from not being able to recover from different sicknesses meanwhile my fat bloated eat whatever he wants to uncle is pushing 75 with no problem... :rudy:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i been heard he was in the hospital and was going out with omarosa

but damn, what kind of public eulogy is that abc

anyways,

RIP

pour a drink out

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Or not enough...

It's like when cats start to eat healthy their bodies don't know how to fight anymore...

I have 2 friends, both vegans have passed away in the last year (one was 23, the other was 27) from not being able to recover from different sicknesses meanwhile my fat bloated eat whatever he wants to uncle is pushing 75 with no problem... :rudy:

word fukk healthy eating

:jawalrus:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Or not enough...

They probably weren't replacing the vital nutrients that meat provides. You just can't stop eating meat and think it'll be okay. The shock to your body can be fatal. You have to ease into it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2