Michael Beasley finally about to break out

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He woulda been a great addition to the bench over Jamison.....meh.....
Almost had him at different points last year...but the priority was on getting sessions at the point....in retrospect, would've rather had super cool beas...add that to Gerald Green being in camp last year, but then cutting him...imagine having those two come off the bench instead of what's there now :to:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
breh beas is nice though already he just doesnt look like he was ever to focused on the game though for different reasons idk and i dont think he ever had any crazy serious injuries either

5 years and hes been with the heat then got traded away when lebron came probably one of the corniest moves possible that season imo that might of been his real break out year knowing they had a chance to really contend maybe some heatles fans can expound on that though

but then went to two teams that have absoloutely no chance on getting anywere so i think he just like fukk it

:rudy: how the fukk was that corny? they couldn't afford to pay him and pay bron and bosh. That retarded knikka had to go. Good riddance too. I know a female who used to fuk with him. this cat is dumb forreal. I'll be shocked if he ever matures and put it together.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Beasley's downfall was when he measured at 6'7, when everyone thought he was gonna be at least 6'9. He's not big enough to beast on PF's and not quick or agile enough to handle the small forwards. But he can still get u 20 a game in his sleep. He just may end up giving up 30 though to the opposing player. Would love to see him break out though and get like 25 and 8 so they can't deny him anymore.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
people forget that beasley was ballin out in minnesota a couple seasons ago. then adelman came in and had him sittin the wood.

people dont even know how much of a pioneer that he is. without michael beasley, there would be no royce white.:pachaha:

breh beas is nice though already he just doesnt look like he was ever to focused on the game though for different reasons idk and i dont think he ever had any crazy serious injuries either

5 years and hes been with the heat then got traded away when lebron came probably one of the corniest moves possible that season imo that might of been his real break out year knowing they had a chance to really contend maybe some heatles fans can expound on that though

but then went to two teams that have absoloutely no chance on getting anywere so i think he just like fukk it

miami probably couldnt afford to keep him. i wouldnt want to stay there anyway if i was him. playing limited minutes when you could be a key player elsewhere.

and people forget, he balled out in minnesota until adelman came in last year and had him sit the wood.

Its all a matter of opinion. Beasley was a beast in college. I always thought he would be a solid player in the NBA (to this point thats hilarious), but always thought it was laughable that he was worthy of the #1 pick over Rose, especially once the Bulls got the #1 pick, as if there was any chance of the Bulls taking anybody but the hometown kid, who I always thought was way better in the first place.

yea, rose was clearly better.

the thing was, beasley was putting up crazy numbers in the big 12 while rose was deferring to his veteran teammates in conference-usa. thats basically what it really came down to.

but we already knew what it was.:cheers:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you think i care about all that at night when im out:heh:

:comeon:

It's just 2 more keys to press on your keyboard. Doesn't sound that hard to do... even when you're out and somehow still found the time to post on a messageboard.

:yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I kinda agree, or I should say he doesn't have much choice, he needs to ball out this year, or he'll be a marginal starter or 6th man the rest of the year. He has the skillset to be a prolific scorer though, he is a better player than his stats. But only as a 3, he's not a PF by any stretch of the imagination.