Michael Beasley finally about to break out

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: I forgot which analyst said this, but he was like give me the guy with a post game already and rebounding and who is gonna be a Carmelo type of talent over this guy named Derrick during the lead up to the draft.

:dead: Carmelo. Translation:somebody who will never win shyt. But at least Melo is good. :scusthov: at anybody thinking Beasley was gonna be or win anything. My biggest fear in that lottery (after the shock that were we still in it) is when it came down to the top 2 picks we were gonna get 2. Luckily we got #1 :win:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
he takes the most challenged shots of all time for a scorer

fukk what you heard

that shyt aint gonna get it done

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i dont think mary jane will let him.

he probably will ball out just so he can a max contract though.

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beas was a fukking beast in college putting up 26 and 12 so it wasn't so crazy at the time

Its all a matter of opinion. Beasley was a beast in college. I always thought he would be a solid player in the NBA (to this point thats hilarious), but always thought it was laughable that he was worthy of the #1 pick over Rose, especially once the Bulls got the #1 pick, as if there was any chance of the Bulls taking anybody but the hometown kid, who I always thought was way better in the first place.