Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched the film, and it seems the plot should've been much better. I felt they missed an easy layup of not having a montage of Dame going through the division and calling out Creed. They missed the perfect opportunity of having the public against him due to him running away and making him catch the bid. It felt like Adonis was more of the villain up until the point we discover Dame had his boy from prison take out Drago. Also, I don't think they gave the audience that much of a reason to dislike Dame because most can understand why he's angry about being locked up for 18 years for taking a charge for Adonis.

The fight scenes were dope and you can see the anime inspirations in how the fights were shot. I think the final fight was a let down and they needed more time because I didn't feel the stakes were there or he was getting pushed to his limits.

I feel the major issue with The Creed franchise so far is Adonis is not that interesting character compared to his antagonist. It's been back to back films where the antagonist story was more interesting than Adonis. However, you can't deny that Michael B Jordan is a solid actor. I hope the Jonathan Major case blows over because dude carried the film for me, and he def seemed like he had next because he usually kills roles I've seen him in

7/10 film, but missed on key parts to make the film an 8/10 and seemed like it need a bit more length or maybe cut some of the parts with his family.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Duke tells Adonis how he has multiple concussions due to how many hits he's taken to the head. Not to mention damaged kidneys and bum hands.

Adonis then goes on to do hard sparring with Viktor. Donnie would've been punch drunk before the actual fight started. :mjlol:

Damien was doing dirty karate moves in that ring against Felix. He must've been trained by Kreese and Silver as a youngin.

Also LOL! At Crawford and Benavidez being Heavyweights :russ:

I will say I enjoyed the boxing scenes in this movie more than the second one and other Rocky movies. The scene showing Damien, in his apartment and showing his frustration was pretty good! Hell, Damien actually stole the show for me.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Duke tells Adonis how he has multiple concussions due to how many hits he's taken to the head. Not to mention damaged kidneys and bum hands.

Adonis then goes on to do hard sparring with Viktor. Donnie would've been punch drunk before the actual fight started. :mjlol:
When they took off the safety gear and just started trading blows, I was like :gucci: . They thought that shyt looked cool but it made them look stupid.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
When they took off the safety gear and just started trading blows, I was like :gucci: . They thought that shyt looked cool but it made them look stupid.
I literally cringed when I saw that. Rocky movies have made it cool to take punches to the head, with no defense. I was hoping Creed, would kill the narrative but, I was proven wrong.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I finally saw this last night. I wanted to like the movie but the the whole production kind felt and looked like a downgrade. The look, feel, the score, and the cinematography, kind of looked low budget like a TV movie compared to the previous 2 movies.
Say what you want about Stallone..but it's his spin off of Rocky and we lost it. Plus Michael B. Jordan can't direct for shyt or read a storyboard.

Kang saved the film.

Also Coogler is a fraud

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Say what you want about Stallone..but it's his spin off of Rocky and we lost it. Plus Michael B. Jordan can't direct for shyt or read a storyboard.

Kang saved the film.

Also Coogler is a fraud

Why Coogler catch the stray?

He was minding his business :russ: