Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
She's the example of dressing a monkey in makeup, but they still look like a monkey. :francis:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Thing is, she was detained and charged in Colombia, so things could go really wrong, or she could potentially be treated much differently, if the right people spend the right amount of money. If her families money and connections are washed, she will languish in a third world prison for years and years, whereas here, she would be subject to a white collar prison, forfeiture, and maybe 36 month sentence.

Colombia's justice system is super lax. One of the worst serial killer's in the world (sexually assaulted and killed 150+ boys) is Colombian and he's scheduled to be released soon.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Imagine if broads put their money in Swiss accounts instead of spending it right away

There would be no more good ol boys they could finally rule the world but ooohhh shiny over abundant diamonds

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she wasn't no damn model they just used her photos...I'm positive it's some other thots they could be going after what made them select her I'm wonder...HMMM?