Mexicans Enjoying Black Culture (Trying to Claim) while being Anti Black Unappreciation

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Why do-mexicans-hate-on-black-people-so-hard-then-turnaround-and

Listen to music created by Us (Oldies, Hip Hop 2pac, Eazy)

Stan for Kobe (who is one of Us)

Copy our swag , style of talk. (Want to be able to use the N word)

My Theory is it's pure jealousy. I bet they Convince themselves that Kobe was a dark Mexican :pachaha:

I bet while listening to 2pac they Convince themselves that this is Pac

Mexican Brehitos make this Make sense :mindblown:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Just curious..

How much experience do you have interacting with Mexicans? Did you grow up around them? Attend school and/or work with them? Have you ever socialized with them?

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Point is..

When you speak on them, you have to be a lil more specific and nuanced. Broad generalizations breeds ignorance...

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
OP..

Just curious..

How much experience do you have interacting with Mexicans? Did you grow up around them? Attend school and/or work with them? Have you ever socialized with them?

Just to let you know, like Black folks and other folks, Mexicans aren’t a monolith. You got a lot that don’t fukk with Blacks but you have a lot that do. Depending on geographical region you grew up in, you will learn that they have a very diverse population. Also, Blacks have been influenced by Mexican culture in certain areas which includes fashion, cars, food, tattoos, etc.

Point is..

When you speak on them, you have to be a lil more specific and nuanced. Broad generalizations breeds ignorance...

I Live in LA :gucci:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Live in LA :gucci:

Ok...

Then you know that there are levels to them. There is a difference between those who may be considered paisas vs. Mexican Americans/Chicanos. You also know that in L.A. you got hoods that have a heavy Black & Mexican population. Add in the street culture and you know that Blacks got low riders, certain gang attire, graffiti and tattoo styles from Mexicans.

Point is..

We adopt/share certain styles from each other. It isn’t one sided. Also, you have a lot of Mexicans that don’t listen to rap/Hiphop and is heavy into alternative, Spanish rock, heavy metal and other forms of music. You also have a lot that don’t live around a lot of Blacks, so there attitudes towards Blacks may be different than those who do or have live around Blacks. You gotta factor in nuance.

Btw, I grew up and currently live in So. Cal, so I know...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
OP..

Just curious..

Point is..

Ain’t nobody influenced by Mexicans.