Mexican women(and latinas as a whole) make the worst girlfriends.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I don't know why certain posters keep pushing this idea that Puerto Ricans and Cubans are "so Black" or "Afro-Latino" when they're ironically some of the Whitest Hispanics. Of course, they have Black people among them too especially in Eastern Puerto Rico and Eastern Cuba/Havana but there's still more White or White skinned Mixed ones out there.

Having Black influence in your culture doesn't automatically make you part of the diaspora brehs. It's even a running joke that it's mainly White Puerto Ricans and Cubans who practice Santeria lol.

And I'm saying this as someone who gets along with Puerto Ricans too. I've ran into more Panamanians and Dominicans who looked unambiguously Black than Ricans here in NYC.

I think you have it twisted and a bit off , because you seem to use skin complexion rather than phenotype when relating to race

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
ReMy ex was Dominican. Maybe it’s an NYC thing but she was way too slick with her mouth (and not the good kind). She’s the closest I’ve ever come to uppercutting a bytch.

That, and her using the word “nikka” like it was going out of fashion.
:francis:
Breh...Save face and tell us the box was fire for you to stay :what:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Some dudes love that toxicity :wow:

Dangerously in love shyt:francis:

Erica Mena
I was with a shorty and her lights got cut off and somehow it was my fault. I can’t remember what I did but for real was my fault.

We was hot in there and she was cussing me out in English and Spanish but it was turning her on. She gave up them draws and we was sweating all over the mattress. I got my due and went over to my cousins house for 3 days. Came back and some detective Torres looking nikka was saying he was looking for me and he got it from here. I told him cool, help her with them roaches.