Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
237045.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I feel sorry for all teachers in America. Had this been in Nigeria that fat kid would have been strapped down to the floor and beaten within an inch of his life for the disrespect. And the parents wouldn't have been able to say shyt. But in the PC post liberal world, kids are allowed to call teachers racial epithets and the teachers are expected to stay docile and calm. In all honestly that kid got off lightly. And instead of being embarrassed and ashamed at having such a disrespectful child, that fat sponge bob shaped, oaf looking mexicac mother decides to slither onto the camera and proceed to criticize the teacher to "abusing" her racist, piece of shyt son? Really! The gall of the fat racist mexicac! :heh:

I hope she and her son choke on their next taco. :camby:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hope the reason that he had to use physical force was because the kid threaten to strike him moments before the teacher tossed him down, because a teacher really shouldn't be loosing his cool to an immature, middle school kid trying to be edgy in front of his peers. Its just not worth it.
:what:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"I hope the reason that he had to use physical force was because the kid threaten to strike him moments before the teacher tossed him down"

That was your quote. The student got what he deserved. He will never call another Black brotha a ****** again in his natural fukkboi life.