Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Sorry, I thought this was a message board where people can reply/type out their comments. I didn't know I was supposed to just say it in my head and k.i.m..

:camron: FOH biitch, if it wasn't a big deal you wouldn't have got offended.

First of all, I was not offended, it was just a useless reply. Also, you need to calm the fukk down, what was the point of calling me a bytch.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Who doesn't have access to military style weapons?

Speak for yourself and not the millions of other black men in America.Trust me,in times of chaos/conflict best believe those who need weapons will get them.

Military training is one of the most important things a Black man can have in a white supremacist society.

You never know when an external enemy may try to physically cause harm on a collective level to Black people nationwide.

Do you know the damage 1 trained sniper can do with a good long range rifle? Or how about knowing how to set up an IED operated by remote control which can be learned over the web.

If black people ever come under attack nationwide you have to know these types of things. Do you suggest we submit or be slaughtered without a fight?
:whoa: not saying I totally disagree, but them people is watching...this might not be the best place to vent on this topic.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cross the cartel and your head gets roll down the street...literally:whew:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
nikkas on here afraid to talk about marvin harrison on here, ya'll better watch what you say in this thread :ufdup:
cartel's $ got arms that reach farther than his.
damn .gif didn't load-
homer exits through bushes :merchant:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
They are a military trained,ex special forces led,multi-million dollar funded cartel,with access to military grade weapons
Some military training and neighborhood watch gone beat that?:stopitslime:
Again, any organized determined trained group of black men can stand against any force(if they have no air support) you put in front of us and don't forget that there are also former Black special op members who could train other Black men on combat tactics.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
nikkas on here afraid to talk about marvin harrison on here, ya'll better watch what you say in this thread :ufdup:
cartel's $ got arms that reach farther than his.
damn .gif didn't load-
homer exits through bushes :merchant:

homer-simpson-hiding-in-the-bushes.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
thats usually for snorting cocaine.....I wouldn't know about that personally though :whoa:
I know long nails are but he didn't have to add french tips to them tho. :scusthov:

Yo does anyone remember the drug cartel dude whos name was "La Barbie", this dude should be named after him, or "La Ken Banderas" :pachaha:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I go to TJ some times to eat tacos and practice spanish, Cops roll around in trucks everybody got AKs and shyt...Every time I go I come back before the sun goes down tho :patrice: Im not about that getting kid napped life bruhs, this lady at my bank was telling my sister how she doesnt even go to mexico anymore because somebody she knew got kid napped, and tortured for ransom. She says they target people who dress nice, and that some of the taxis be in on it, so when you get it they hit the gas and take you somewhere else.
Also, I was at school once and chilling with some friends like two years ago, and some friends of my friends were sitting with us and they were talking about all the bad shyt that be happening, but that the people there know them so they dont get messed with, but then they started to go into how one of there friends lil sister split from them one night in TJ with some guy, and they cant find her, and hours later they end up seeing her in the back seat of a car that is trying to cross back in SD, and they cause a ruckus to get them to stop, turns out they killed his lil sis and hallowed out her chest, and put drugs in her to get them into the US, they say the nikka hasnt be the same since, I wanted to ask some questions, but nikkas looked like they were about to cry.
I always come back before the night life starts up, but even in the day you see some gangster ass nikkas all tatted up, and in suits and shyt working at some of the whore houses. Once I was out there with just me and a friend, and this nikka is trying to buy some drugs from these guys, im like :sadcam: in side but trying to keep my best :myman: face on.

Im going again in the next week or two, I dont know why I go, but I keep going back :snoop:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I go to TJ some times to eat tacos and practice spanish, Cops roll around in trucks everybody got AKs and shyt...Every time I go I come back before the sun goes down tho :patrice: Im not about that getting kid napped life bruhs, this lady at my bank was telling my sister how she doesnt even go to mexico anymore because somebody she knew got kid napped, and tortured for ransom. She says they target people who dress nice, and that some of the taxis be in on it, so when you get it they hit the gas and take you somewhere else.
Also, I was at school once and chilling with some friends like two years ago, and some friends of my friends were sitting with us and they were talking about all the bad shyt that be happening, but that the people there know them so they dont get messed with, but then they started to go into how one of there friends lil sister split from them one night in TJ with some guy, and they cant find her, and hours later they end up seeing her in the back seat of a car that is trying to cross back in SD, and they cause a ruckus to get them to stop, turns out they killed his lil sis and hallowed out her chest, and put drugs in her to get them into the US, they say the nikka hasnt be the same since, I wanted to ask some questions, but nikkas looked like they were about to cry.
I always come back before the night life starts up, but even in the day you see some gangster ass nikkas all tatted up, and in suits and shyt working at some of the whore houses. Once I was out there with just me and a friend, and this nikka is trying to buy some drugs from these guys, im like :sadcam: in side but trying to keep my best :myman: face on.

Im going again in the next week or two, I dont know why I go, but I keep going back :snoop:

:merchant:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Again, any organized determined trained group of black men can stand against any force(if they have no air support) you put in front of us and don't forget that there are also former Black special op members who could train other Black men on combat tactics.

:smh:

These people are operating on a completely different level -
Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes, and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives.[6] In the blood sport, the survivor was recruited as a new hitman for Los Zetas; those who did not survive were buried in a clandestine gravesite.[7] After the massacre, thousands of citizens from San Fernando fled to other parts of Mexico and to the United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

The elderly are killed. Young women are raped. And able-bodied men are given hammers, machetes and sticks and forced to fight to the death.

In one of the most chilling revelations yet about the violence in Mexico, a drug cartel-connected trafficker claims fellow gangsters have kidnapped highway bus passengers and forced them into gladiatorlike fights to groom fresh assassins.

http://www.chron.com/news/nation-wo...Gangsters-arrange-fights-to-death-1692716.php

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You can't train brutality, cartel is willing and will happily kill men women and children for the laughs