Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You can't train brutality, cartel is willing and will happily kill men women and children for the laughs
You can train in ways to counter brutality if it arrives in your back yard. Fear is not an option regardless of the odds. Id rather Black ppl fight until the death instead of submitting to a Mexican drug cartel.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A lot Mexicans are on that is won't happened to me shyt. Some of their relatives stay where the violence isn't that bad. I have some Mexican patnas that go back often. One chic that lived not to far from where I grew up went down to Mexico and got merked last year, she was still in high school. The grimey violence is confined to a few hotspots...the average Mexican is not about that chopping people up life. These are hardened criminals.

I have been to Nigeria many times and the average nikka in Nigeria is about that life if shyt gets poppin because people prefer chop people up and set you on fire. Seen that happen in person when I was a teen. My mom's classmate was caught steaing, they chopped him up, put him in a trashbag, took his remains to his parents house and said "Look what your son did to himself". Thats just for stealing to, not talking about millions and billions of dollars at stake either. These nikkas in my dads village are about that life. I swear yall nikkas don't know how grimey Africans are. Nikkas there will kill your baby if you kill one of their people. If Nigeria bordered the US and had access to drugs, Mexico's shyt would look like a playground.
Too Black so that wouldn't happen but let's be real, Nigeria can be extremely rough. America can shelter the fukk outta you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Military training for what? :what:

What does it matter when you don't have access to military grade weapons. :what:

Hell, those weapons in that pic some of them aren't even used by the US military. :dahell:
While I know what he's trying to say, you need the weaponry regardless.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Saw this one cartel video where a dude was hung upside down naked blindfolded. With like a bunch of dudes standing around. One then chops off his nuts and dikk as he swings and struggles, and then they put a bucket under his head and cut it of into it. FUKK THAT!
I saw that shyt too. he stops struggling after they sever his shyt:sadcam:. the sound of that machete hittin his shoulder bone was:gag:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who doesn't have access to military style weapons?

Speak for yourself and not the millions of other black men in America.Trust me,in times of chaos/conflict best believe those who need weapons will get them.

Military training is one of the most important things a Black man can have in a white supremacist society.

You never know when an external enemy may try to physically cause harm on a collective level to Black people nationwide.

Do you know the damage 1 trained sniper can do with a good long range rifle? Or how about knowing how to set up an IED operated by remote control which can be learned over the web.

If black people ever come under attack nationwide you have to know these types of things. Do you suggest we submit or be slaughtered without a fight?

This dude is gonna have FBI knocking at his door soon. Talmbout making Remote controlled IED's and shyt :russ:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
The sad part is that we can stop that shyt easily if the government was serious about putting an end to the Cartel. Iraq had the fourth largest military and we chopped them nikkas down to size. The Iraq army had a navy, an airforce, anti-aircraft weapons, tanks, and all kinds of shyt that the Cartel doesn't have. They need to destroy the mexican drug cartel, they can easily use the money seized to pay out reparations to fix the black community killing two birds with one stone.

The Cartel is about shock and awe. Take that away and they are pretty weak. They really think they are the first nikkas in history to behead people or terrorize others. Taliban was doing video beheadings before we blew their asses up. Let's see how tough they think they are with a tomahawk cruise missile turn them nikkas into baby food.

They make around 16 bill to 40 billion but that ain't shyt when the USA packing 680+ BILLION dollar military, A YEAR.
youngsabu.png

Them fukkbois don't want none.

With all the money the Cartel makes, we could be using that to fix the black communities the drug empire STOLE by selling their poisons to our people and having us kill each other to make them nikkas rich. I'm tired of those drug lords getting filthy rich(billions and hundreds of millions) by the backs of black people. shyt is no different than white slave owners and cotton.
:camby:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
The sad part is that we can stop that shyt easily if the government was serious about putting an end to the Cartel. Iraq had the fourth largest military and we chopped them nikkas down to size. The Iraq army had a navy, an airforce, anti-aircraft weapons, tanks, and all kinds of shyt that the Cartel doesn't have. They need to destroy the mexican drug cartel, they can easily use the money seized to pay out reparations to fix the black community killing two birds with one stone.

The Cartel is about shock and awe. Take that away and they are pretty weak. They really think they are the first nikkas in history to behead people or terrorize others. Taliban was doing video beheadings before we blew their asses up. Let's see how tough they think they are with a tomahawk cruise missile turn them nikkas into baby food.

They make around 16 bill to 40 billion but that ain't shyt when the USA packing 680+ BILLION dollar military, A YEAR.

Them fukkbois don't want none.
:mjlol::russ::dead:

Kano

All Star
Daps
Was there a thread on who would win in an all out war, isis or the cartel? Or maybe that was a different site. I still can't watch one of those videos. :merchant::whoa: