Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brazen brutality of Mexican cartels knows no limits. Now their bloody handiwork is up on social media for the entire Internet to see.

Cartel thugs, including one who proudly identifies himself as an assassin, have become increasingly savvy in the social media universe: posting photographs and videos of themselves decapitating victims with chainsaws and machetes; wielding gold-plated assault weapons; pouting in sexy poses; showing off tricked-out vehicles; and warning civilians not to snitch on them to authorities.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-social-media-article-1.1515860#ixzz2ngd0HGBe
fbcartel-8-web.jpg

fbcartel-9-web.jpg

fbcartel-10-web.jpg

fbcartel-6-web.jpg
fbcartel-5-web.jpg
fbcartel-2-web.jpg
fbcartel-1-web.jpg

NSFW

:merchant:
lux.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw that video when they sawed shawties neck clean off her head while she was alive and drugged up.

:camby:

I'd rather a nikka just shoot a gun and kill somebody before that. Rather a some sort of fight happen and folk just end up laid flat.

To sit there and actually take a knife ... and cut a live persons head off ... is pure savagery. And they wanna talk about blacks in the hood.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dayum, miniguns n all. I know the first and last picture are of the same guy, but did he get caught slippin or something in the last picture?

Edit: Nvm, I read the site. Homie got into a shoot out and got hit in the ear.

Good thing mexico has some very strict gun laws. :troll:

Last edited: