Metroid Dread

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way this game is previewing it might end up being the best reviewed game of the year
That’s cool, I got so much on my plate with I’m really choosing my games wisely. Money isn’t the issue but time is:francis:

I’m currently playing Tales of Arise and going through my backlog, I’m gonna Metroid somewhere in the near future but I’m really cutting back on stockpiling games. SMT is getting copped day one for the Switch and so is Robot Wars 30 plus I haven’t even played Far East of Eden and Kena.

It sucks sometimes having wide game palate :sadcam:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s cool, I got so much on my plate with I’m really choosing my games wisely. Money isn’t the issue but time is:francis:

I’m currently playing Tales of Arise and going through my backlog, I’m gonna Metroid somewhere in the near future but I’m really cutting back on stockpiling games. SMT is getting copped day one for the Switch and so is Robot Wars 30 plus I haven’t even played Far East of Eden and Kena.

It sucks sometimes having wide game palate :sadcam:
I'ma need you to cop Metroid day 1:ufdup:

We gotta ensure 4 is fire and the series' lives on

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I want it but I've never been that much of a fan of Metroid tbh, they always get old fast to me.

I beat 2 of the prime games (I think it was 1 on GC and 3 on Wii) when they dropped and while other people were calling them all time great games I was like "what game did yall play? shyt was boring" :gucci:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ags9JpV.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo really pushing for this to do well. Metroid stans wanted this franchise back so... :mjcry: let's do this guys.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This is the most i’ve EVER seen nintendo advertise a game.

I might as well go ahead and preorder

they know which of their games have more attention in NA than JP. I believe they did the same for Smash and BOTW.

meanwhile a game like splatoon being more popular in Japan they did more ads in JP