Metro: Exodus | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks fine but that trailer was fugaze as fukk. That was in engine but not actual gameplay a.k.a. scripted. Also, it was running off of a PC, not the X. Not saying it won't look like that but we all remember what Watch Dogs looked like on previews and what eventually came out didn't look anywhere close

Don't even bother quoting me to tell I'm wrong, the devs already said all of this

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Looks fine but that trailer was fugaze as fukk. That was in engine but not actual gameplay a.k.a. scripted. Also, it was running off of a PC, not the X. Not saying it won't look like that but we all remember what Watch Dogs looked like on previews and what eventually came out didn't look anywhere close

Don't even bother quoting me to tell I'm wrong, the devs already said all of this
Have you ever played any of the Metro Games? It will feel like that once it is out. Even the way he flipped his arm around to check his monitor right at the beginning looked like it has since the OG Metro 2033. Movement looks similar, the way the enemies come at you as well.

It looks like our first big dip into open world for Metro. How dare you bring up Watch Dogs after the 2 great Metro games have come out :picard:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

yeah, I think a lot of that stuff, like kicking that critter while on the ladder, seemed scripted

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Metro Exodus isn't an open-world game | PC Gamer

Metro Exodus isn't an open-world game

It's a mix of linear and non-linear levels.

missing-image.svg

When Metro Exodus was unveiled at E3, it looked very much like a mix of the previous Metro games and Stalker, particularly when we got a look at Artyom’s large map. It suggested an open-world affair. That’s not quite what it is, however.

“First and foremost we’re not moving away from the classic linear Metro gameplay,” executive producer Jon Bloch told PCGamesN. “We still have that, but what what we’re doing with this new gameplay is more like sandbox survival.”

So, like Stalker, there are still these large areas to explore, but it’s less aimless.

“There’s large levels that offer a lot more freedom, they’re non-linear, but we will have a story wrapped into them,” Bloch explained. “So the story will carry through across the non-linear and linear levels.”

I’m glad they’re not doing away with what was one of Metro’s greatest strengths. The linearity allowed the developers to create a lot more tension and terrifying encounters, and the chaos of a completely open world where you can go anywhere and do anything whenever you want doesn’t really fit with that comfortably.

Metro Exodus is due out in 2018.

"like Stalker" :ahh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Devs said its representative and the scenes in the trailer will be in the full game.

We will see if they deliver.:ehh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's incredible how this shyt looks so much better than Fallout 3.5.

Having to wait till 2019 sucks, but if it's for the best experience I am ok with it. Chances are they will likely release another shortly after like they did with the previous 2.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's incredible how this shyt looks so much better than Fallout 3.5.

Having to wait till 2019 sucks, but if it's for the best experience I am ok with it. Chances are they will likely release another shortly after like they did with the previous 2.

Speak for yourself...my fallout 4 is in 4k...with custom 4k textures...and an ENB...AND a completely redone from the ground up lighting mod...:mjpls:

Playing vanilla fallout isn't the wave AT ALL :hhh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Speak for yourself...my fallout 4 is in 4k...with custom 4k textures...and an ENB...AND a completely redone from the ground up lighting mod...:mjpls:

Playing vanilla fallout isn't the wave AT ALL :hhh:
I didn't get that far this time around. I don't even have that shyt installed anymore.