Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4) (October 11, 2024)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
After grinding the demo I think I’ll probably like the Archetype system more than the usual monster catching/fusing stuff. You get a lot more flexibility with party compositions and I’m interested to see what you can do with all the synergy abilities, particularly for the advanced classes

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Atlus been holding me down, I'll have finished P3R +DLC, SMTV, and this by the end of the year. Makes the wait for P6 bearable

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
While I'm loving the game from the demo, I didn't really want to start a 3rd rpg while already playing two in tandem rotation currently (Visions of Mana and Cyberpunk). I wanted to finish at least one of them off before hopping to another rpg. Considering the performance issues and the Digital Foundry suggested nuclear option being to wait for PS5 Pro to save the day, I might not day 1 this and just cop next month.

Also tho, I had been heavily considering playing Persona 3 Reload before this initially (this came out earlier than I anticipated) and wondering if maybe I should still do that since this is more than likely going to be an even better game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, not sure where to get this on.
On PS5, it'll be able to be played remotely with the PS Portal when I'm away from home during downtime and it'll most likely have a PS5 Pro patch but the dilemma is if I get it there I'll have a week or two with no PS5 since I'm selling it to upgrade to the Pro later this month.
If I get it on Steam, I can play it with no interruption but then I may have to deal with unforeseen PC issues.

I may just get it on Steam and call it a day.