Metamorpho is the most Underrated, Underutilized Comic Book Character Ever

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So by your logic powers don't matter its all about popularity. Which really means how the writers want to portray the characters.

Read the comic and you'll see slade didn't beat him in some overpowered way. Metamorpho let his guard down and slade took advantage.
Yeah it is. You like deathstrole so you are defending him but in comics it is all about popularity. Same idea why Batman is even in the same league as the justice league or why green arrow regularly beats any opponent with a gun. Firestrom is dc most powerful hero but he gets beat by. Dude with a sword.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it is. You like deathstrole so you are defending him but in comics it is all about popularity. Same idea why Batman is even in the same league as the justice league or why green arrow regularly beats any opponent with a gun. Firestrom is dc most powerful hero but he gets beat by. Dude with a sword.
Actually I could care less about Deathstroke but the thread is about Metamorpho and how powerful he is and I was highlighting a moment from the comics where metamorpho with all his power was still outsmarted and beaten by someone with less fantastical powers as himself.

Edit: The scene I'm referring to:
deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-1.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-2.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-3.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-4.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-5.png
deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-6.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-7.png

deathstroke-vs-metamorpho-injustice-gods-among-us-8.png

Last edited: