Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude can turn into any element found in the human body. :wow:

640px-201_Elements_of_the_Human_Body-01.jpg

Dude should be wrecking havoc. SMH

parallax

Superstar
Daps
hes one of many characters that should be beasts but are just team fodder. son of vulcan should be the bane of every martian on earth. but they cancelled his book and put him on fukking titans east.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Always liked him, but I think part of the problem is he has a horrible design and is just way too powerful. Has he appeared in Rebirth yet? Needs a cosmetic redesign and to be de-powered a bit.

hes one of many characters that should be beasts but are just team fodder. son of vulcan should be the bane of every martian on earth. but they cancelled his book and put him on fukking titans east.
Damn, I forgot all about that character. Are you talking about the young boy that took over in 2005? That was a fun series with great art. Was it a mini-series?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I forgot all about that character. Are you talking about the young boy that took over in 2005? That was a fun series with great art. Was it a mini-series?

Yeah, it was a good series that didn't have the numbers I guess. It wasn't a mini because they were setting up future plots with the white Martian hybrids that they didnt do anything with. Then they made him homeless helping dr midnite, and ended his story by putting him and lagoon boy in a damn coma.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah deathstroke killed him easily in Injustice. Metamorpho can only use his powers consciously so if he is caught off guard or knocked out he's toast.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
DC sucks at using all it's heroes.

it's too many of them that's powered to be above A listers,

but then they'll use them for the same type of story over and over, if at all.

Like, how many times they're gonna remind us that Captain Atom can beat Superman, only to have his suit ruptured and he winds up in another universe?

Or how many times they'll let Martian Manhunter get beat up just so you know the villain is POWERFUL?

Look at Plastic Man.

Hell, the DCU should be more scared shytless of Despero than of Darkseid.

Or like The Time Trapper.

I could go on and on and on