Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he's getting older now, remember his voice in guns of the patriots?

He was 79 years old in MGS4. He's a good bit off from there and it's not like they're using Richard Doyle (Doesn't sound like his voice at least). Let's not forget, they also didn't want Snake & Big Boss talking to each other in the same voice :russ:

I don't mind the change, honestly. It's just gonna be weird. Hopefully the new guy does the character justice :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
He was 79 years old in MGS4. He's a good bit off from there and it's not like they're using Richard Doyle (Doesn't sound like his voice at least). Let's not forget, they also didn't want Snake & Big Boss talking to each other in the same voice :russ:

I don't mind the change, honestly. It's just gonna be weird. Hopefully the new guy does the character justice :yeshrug:

I agree, when is it dropping though and anymore details on the story?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
For anyone that hasn't seen the game play clip:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1UBnLqtn2k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1UBnLqtn2k[/ame]

Sht looks crazy for a current gen game :ohhh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And can we get some actual gameplay, not six minutes of ol' boy flopping around on the ground. :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
all due respect to Jack Bauer / Kiefer Sutherland but if David Hayter ain't in this game its probably gonna get ignored by me. unless this gets crowned Game Of The Year or some shyt i just have a hard time seeing myself wanting to play it. i'm sick of the series honestly. should have ended with 4 as that was a stellar sendoff.