Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol 1 ( PS5, Xbox, Switch and Steam)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

fukk Keefer Sutherland, the god is back :blessed:

Konami: David. We need you for a metal gear solid promo. Hideo will not be involved in any way shape or form with this project.

David:
curiousity-but-now-you-have-attention.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Konami: David. We need you for a metal gear solid promo. Hideo will not be involved in any way shape or form with this project.

David:
curiousity-but-now-you-have-attention.gif

Kind of cements just how dead the Metal Gear IP is, Konami, Hayter, and Kojima can’t even be in the same room at this point

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Kind of cements just how dead the Metal Gear IP is, Konami, Hayter, and Kojima can’t even be in the same room at this point
I wonder how much he got paid to be in that promo.
I saw he was doing Cameo's for like $50.
Edit: Correction....$95

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

fukk Keefer Sutherland, the god is back :blessed:

:mjlol: It was crazy seeing some of the MGS fans turned on dude. During the entire press run for MGS5 smh. People were saying his snake voice was corny, and they preferred the Japanese voice actor. Then Keefer gave them a half assed performance in MGS5 lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: It was crazy seeing some of the MGS fans turned on dude. During the entire press run for MGS5 smh. People were saying his snake voice was corny, and they preferred the Japanese voice actor. Then Keefer gave them a half assed performance in MGS5 lol.

Felt like they only had enough money to pay Keefer for two studio sessions :dead:

My guy snake sat there for like 20 minutes and let skullface talk up a whole storm without saying a single word

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They weren't playing the same guy... I never got why people don't understand that he's not playing Snake after they played it

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They weren't playing the same guy... I never got why people don't understand that he's not playing Snake after they played it
:yeshrug: The og Japanese voice actor played both Big Boss and Venom in MGS5. Just like Keefer did on the English side. Hayter could’ve done the same thing. But Kojima been trying to replace dude for a Hollywood star since MGS 3 lol.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He was playing big boss, in universe he was supposed to be an exact replica of big boss which is how he was able to run outer heaven in his absence:jbhmm:
:yeshrug: The og Japanese voice actor played both Big Boss and Venom in MGS5. Just like Keefer did on the English side. Hayter could’ve done the same thing. But Kojima been trying to replace dude for a Hollywood star since MGS 3 lol.
I didn't know about the japan or trying to change shyt up... Keefer did like 20 hours of tapes if you find them all, so talking wasn't the issue. I also never understood the Hayder change...

Then you find out it's not a clone, but just some other regular ass nikka that they suped up and made believe he's snake.. He's literally doing his best Snake impression, but to my knowledge, they didn't give him a new voice box..

So that was always a "ooooooooooooh shyt that's why they changed actors... now it makes sense"

But if that's not the case, then yea, that was stupid as fukk and a waste of time/money/resources