Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol 1 ( PS5, Xbox, Switch and Steam)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Matter I’m going wait until this go on sale for like 10 bucks ……. I know I’m not going play this shyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets keep it a buck.. These shyts are $300-$400 at launch..

That wouldn't even get you a great graphics card these days
A Series X can run Gears 5 at 4k 60FPS, a hell of a lot more demanding game than some ps1 and ps2 games.

This shyts on Konami, not Sony or Microsoft.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Checked the ending on YouTube and I am so confused lol
The game had no ending
Yes it did... Ok Spoiler alert from 1980 and MGSV

In MG1, you fight Big Boss... In MG2, you find out that the first Big Boss was a clone and you fight the real Big Boss

Well in MGSV, you play as.................... stop reading........................

A Big Boss clone. You don't know it till the ending when they explain, Big Boss is actually the guy in the hospital with bandages that helps you out. And you're the clone from MG1.

The ending of MGSV shows the clone opening up the doors and running out to face........... Solid Snake in the final boss fight from MG1..then the camera cuts off

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

In MG1, you fight Big Boss... In MG2, you find out that the first Big Boss was a clone and you fight the real Big Boss

Well in MGSV, you play as.................... stop reading........................

A Big Boss clone. You don't know it till the ending when they explain, Big Boss is actually the guy in the hospital with bandages that helps you out. And you're the clone from MG1.

The ending of MGSV shows the clone opening up the doors and running out to face........... Solid Snake in the final boss fight from MG1..then the camera cuts off
:ufdup:
Venom/Punished Snake was a body double of Big Boss/Naked Snake. Solid, Liquid, and Solidus are clones of Big Boss/Naked Snake.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Did they actual show the fight ?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Another question

Did they explain how eli (liquid) was a clone?
:jbhmm:I can’t remember…haven’t played MGS5 in a while. But I do know they did commented as early foreshadowing. That you weren’t playing as the real Big Boss. By telling you that the Big Boss you were playing as, doesn’t share the same dna as Eli. But in canon Solid and Liquid are a clones of the real Big Boss. And Eva was their surrogate mother, that gave birth to them. While Solidus was a perfect clone of Big Boss. He was basically a test tube baby. The real Big Boss can’t even have kids the proper way. Due to him becoming sterile at the beginning of MGS3.

Last edited: