Metal Gear Solid 3 (remake) PS5 incoming

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They could go the RE3 remake route and take a bunch of content out which I hope they do not do

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
I played the first 2 MGS games so much I don’t mind the tank controls, but I wouldn’t mind seeing them updated. I never really got into the Twin Snakes remake cause I never had a GC but I’m sure it’s look and play pretty good upscaled.

Haven’t played MGS4 in years cause I haven’t had my PS3 hooked up and my PC can barely handle emulating it so I don’t even remember how it would compare :francis:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Even as a kid I knew PS1 and N64 had shytty graphics. Also, I cannot tell the difference between ps4/ps5 graphics cause they are so good to tell the difference that’s just me
Yep, its mind blowing seeing "retro" games with ps1 style graphics, even in the 90s that shyt was ugly as fukk why would anyone intentionally develop a game with thise shytty graphics?

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
MGS1 has needed a remake for decades. Every version out available is severely dated by todays standards. It’s time for the capcom treatment.
:wow:

MGS1 on that MGS5 engine (or better) would be mindblowing for sure.
I played the first 2 MGS games so much I don’t mind the tank controls, but I wouldn’t mind seeing them updated. I never really got into the Twin Snakes remake cause I never had a GC but I’m sure it’s look and play pretty good upscaled.
It looks alright, but it's still stiff as fukk.

You should be able to emulate it though. I got it running perfectly on a 3rd gen i5 and a GTX 750 back in the day.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Haven’t played MGS4 in years cause I haven’t had my PS3 hooked up and my PC can barely handle emulating it so I don’t even remember how it would compare :francis:
MGS4 online was just :banderas:

That shyt used to have people raging like a mutha:mjlol:

That’s some shyt that just simply can’t be recreated