Metal Gear Solid 1 - Full Game Play - No Commentary, Just Piff

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Hold up explain :krs:

You remember Master Miller from MGS right? Snake's drill instructor or whatever that you talked to on the radio but then later on you find out it's really Liquid in disguise and the real Miller was killed.

I didn't realize it was Kazuhira Miller until MGS5.. And I played Peace Walker too lol

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You remember Master Miller from MGS right? Snake's drill instructor or whatever that you talked to on the radio but then later on you find out it's really Liquid in disguise and the real Miller was killed.

I didn't realize it was Kazuhira Miller until MGS5.. And I played Peace Walker too lol

:krs:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::mindblown:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I remember first getting the demo of this when I was like 12 or 13 and having my mind blown.

When I finally got the game. :wow:

Finding out how to finally beat Psycho Mantis. :wow:

The random codec convos with characters. :mjlol:
Trying for hours to survive the torture chamber. :wow:

The cardboard box. :mjlol:

Foxdie. :wow:

"Master Miller" :wow:

All the MGS games are good but the first one will always be my personal GOAT.

ridge

Daps
a38lk.jpg

Posted this in the other MGS thread but mgs 1 forever the GOAT to me. Had to get the god Revolver tattooed on me with that famous MGS 1 quote:salute:

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man this game is a certified classic. People clown the numerous cutscenes but I enjoyed every single minute. It was like playing a big budget action movie. So many memories.

100! Remember, this game came out when Jerry Bruckheimer films were blockbusters. Hideo took that and allowed gamers to play blockbusters.