Metal Gear Solid 1 - Full Game Play - No Commentary, Just Piff

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I was one of those short bus kids that didn't understand the concept of stealth ( I just wanted to blam blam things) and never made it off that first elevator until i was a grown ass man

:mjcry:
:skip: hopefully you were in elementary school my dude.

This came out when I was in middle school. This game with ff7 were childhood defining games. Would throw in xenogears but that 2nd disc :hhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude plays this game fearlessly. Dude pulled up on Raven and the tank like it was nothing. I got to stop playing games scared. :to:
Ive gotten Big Boss Rank with only 4 or 5 Alerts and 22 Kills on my stealth run and I played more aggressive then dude. He was not utilizing the knock to speed things up when stalking. At least not from what I saw so far. Him waiting in areas where he doesnt need to was frustrating the fukk out of me lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ive gotten Big Boss Rank with only 4 or 5 Alerts and 22 Kills on my stealth run and I played more aggressive then dude. He was not utilizing the knock to speed things up when stalking. At least not from what I saw so far. Him waiting in areas where he doesnt need to was frustrating the fukk out of me lol
I got Komodo Dragon on my playthrough when I was younger. I might as well have been playing Call of Duty. :mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Stuff got deep towards the end with all the conspiracy theories. Most of it went over my head when I first played this.

Liquid should have just cut his losses. I mean you let one man defeat you in a billion dollar, mechanized killing machine with all the bells and whistle you would expect and you still want smoke? Take your L and keep it moving. :mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Live your life Snake

giphy.gif

No movie remake can top what I just watched. This game is a masterpiece.